Star to Shine:18

Author POV

"Welcome to the art of Lena Stars. Star to Shine.

Arriving, Ivory and Hyeon are greeted by the ushers at the front. After signing in and getting their passes, they're escorted up stairs. Ivory remembers when Hyunwoo brought her here. Everything is now put in place, lights perfect and filled with guests.

To the entractnce of the Gala, Hyunwoo and Mistress are greeting everyone.

Mistress gets excited seeing the two them, "Welcome, Welcome. You must be Hyeon. I see lots of fire in you. Please come in." Ivory told Hyeon about Mistress being Psychic.

Hyunwoo was too busy staring at Ivorys beauty to say anything. Mistress just grinned at her nephew.

"Hyunwoo stop staring and escort these beautiful women around."

"Oh right Aunty." Ivory and Hyeon follows Hyunwoo inside.

Gina and Simon strutted into the gala like bonnie and clyde slaying with his clean suit and her silk dress. Along with her black sparkly heels. With her hair pent up and Simon rocking his Rolex.

Jay follows after them with his hair combed back. His red bottom shoes, gold in his ears and wrist.

Checking in they are soon greeted by Mistress and the workers at the gala.

Mistress welcomed Gina and Simon but the moment she saw Jay, the air caught in her throat.

Jay smiles, Greeting her by her real name. "EunJi. It's been awhile." Mistress bounced back a smile, "Yes it has. Would you like to walk with me? Even catch up."

"Of course." Jay opened his arm for her to take. The ushers took over greeting.

She points out, "You are still as handsome as ever."

"And you are still as beautiful as the first day I saw you." He smirked at her with little stars in his eyes.

"Oh no, don't give me those puppy dog eyes. I saw it coming back in high school."

Jay complained, "No your Oppa stopped me."

"Haha you couldnt get passed your Noona Lena either. Who would have known that our siblings were soulmates."

Jay smirks recalling old memories. "Lena was the best big sister." He paused for a moment before saying,  "I'm sorry about the accident."

They stop in their tracks to gaze at one Lena paintings. She replied, "That was the last time we saw each other wasn't it." Jay nods and adds, "Our mother blamed your brother for the accident."

She glances at him. "What do you believe?"

He smiles. "I believe they loved in each other till the very end. I'm happy that she married your brother. He was a good man and good father. "

"And your sister was a good mother."

Jay suddenly remembered the main people I wanted to see. "Oh where are my nephews? They must've grown well. I bet they look just like their mother." Mistress didn't know if she had the heart to tell him that Chung passed away. She knew the news was told to his parents but not to him.

"They are well. Hyunwoo is the one that opened this back up. If you follow me you can see just how talented our nephew is."

Hyunwoo was inside his section showing Ivory and Hyeon his pieces.

"I put some of my art up for sale hoping to get my name put there."

Jay and Mistress came up from behind as Hyeon compliments, "This is wonderful. You are talented." Hyunwoo became cheerful from her comment.