Chapter 1 - Him On My Mind

His breath made my skin form goose bumps as if he was really there. In front of me. Looking at me. Penetrating inside me.

It's been more than 9 years that I am trying to catch him. Once I'll capture him, I'll arrest him and put him into prison, so I can breathe peacefully. He killed my Rahul, the guy who I loved more than my own life. He planted a bomb blast, so I could not catch him and killed most of the officers' present including my Rahul. I had to come to the police station for the body's identification and I couldn't believe my Rahul was dead. We were supposed to get married later that week. The blood in my veins started to boil.

I answered the call: "What do you want now? What you did last time wasn't enough for you!? I know that you want to me suffer in pain. But I won't fall now. I am immune to any feelings. I have no one that cares and loves me. I am ready to finish you. I am ready to kill you." He was silently listening to what I saying, which made me wonder.

He then replied: "I haven't called you for that. I want to meet you now. Alone, and preferably without any guns. See you soon sweetheart." Before I could continue talking, he disconnected the call. He seemed restless as well.

I decided to ignore him, as I knew that he would never come to my apartment because every country's police forces wanted to arrest him. He is not going to come in here.

Minutes later, I heard knocking at the door. I had my gun. I went to look in the peephole. It was him.