Chapter 7 - Forgotten Memory

The flashback

"Maa, I am home!"
"Finally! I was so worried about you! Where were you?"
"I was with my friends, Maa. Where else?"
"Your dad wants to talk to you. And he also wants to introduce you to someone."
"Okay?"
"Go now."
"Okay, maa. Chill, yaar!"
I went into the study room and I saw my dad talking to a young guy.
He had a big mop of big black hair, like the night. And his eyes, oh god, his eyes are brown with golden swirls. The most gorgeous combination of colours for the eyes. The skin was so smooth, and there were some, but not a lot of blemishes. His skin colour was dark, but not too dark. You could guess that he stayed outside a lot. And he had broad shoulders and he was lean and muscular. A really hot combination.

"Hello, baba! Were you looking for me?"

"Yeah, I was. I want to introduce you to... sorry beta tumhara naam kya hai?"

"Don."

Then I butted in.

"Don. Interesting name. Tumko suit karta hai."

"Accha, woh kaise?"

He only took a step towards me, but I was frozen in my place.

"Don means master in Latin. It's derived from the word dominus, which means master or lord. It's used as an honorary prefix in Italy and other places."

"And?"

"Your name can also be the shortcut to Donald, which means world ruler in Gaelic."

"And, how do you know this?"

"Don, she is my daughter."

"Sorry, sir."

"It's okay Don. Just make sure you use protection."

"Baba!!"

Then baba left to work in his bedroom, laughing like a maniac.

"I am sorry, baba never talks like that."

"Don't worry about it. I actually like it."

I became beetroot red.

"And...I actually would like to know you more."

"I am sure that baba has told enough about me that you'll be sick of me. And he also probably told you some of my embarrassing stories when I was a kid. And there are lots of them."

"I'll never get enough of you. Your father showed me a picture of you when you were little and looked..."

I gulped.

"...delicious. I wish I could eat you up right now, but more delicious, you looked very cute."

He was so close to me. I didn't dare to look at his eyes, but when I did, oh boy. I was speechless. His eyes were so dark, they almost looked black. I could feel his breath fanning my face and neck. Then he kissed the corner of my mouth and then my neck.

"Oh god! That felt so good!"

"Priya! Come here right now!"

I instantly separated from Don, but I already missed his warmth.

"Yes, I am coming."

He whispered in my ear: "I am going to make you cum so much, you won't be able to walk. This body is mine. You are mine. Tum meri ho. Yaad rakhna."

Oh my god and wow.