Chapter 8 - A Disappearance

After 5 months

Wow. It's been a while since I dreamt anything, and the first thing I see is him. Why God why? Why don't I get peace anywhere?

Anyway, since I am up, might as well get up and ready for the day. I went to the bathroom to get a nice shower, brush my teeth, and do my business.

Once I got done, I went to check the time.

It was 3 in the morning.

Oh, for goodness's sake, that's way too early to do anything, for someone normal, that would be.

Me? I am going for a run.

I got changed in my workout getup for the day (day or night? You know, it doesn't even matter.)

I wrote a note for my brother since he thinks I get kidnapped all the time or I mysteriously disappear all the time. Like it's my job to get kidnapped or go away to never have contact with any of my family.

To be honest, it was my job five months ago, and also a bit of my sanity and laziness to keep any contact with anyone that got me here.

Okay, I want to have a run before the world wakes up and drags me around like a ragdoll around-the-clock, I want to have a long run, so I can clear my mind.

I took everything that I needed, I think. But I need to recheck my sports bag:

Phone? Yes

Water bottle? Yes

Towel? Yes

Wallet? Yes

Gun? Yes, I think

So, everything is in there. Good.

I went and locked the door for the run.

I went to the closest park and started running.

The park is big and green, and right now empty except for the drunk people that are passed out and sleeping. Boy, are they going to have a bad headache!

During the run, I could feel someone was following me, but I tried to ignore it

During the run, I could feel someone was following me, but I tried to ignore it. It was probably my obsession with him that got me in this place and my own thoughts plaguing everything.

Anyway, I keep running for an hour, or until I get exhausted. Then I finally found a bench and sat down.

All the sweat was covering my body and I felt hyperaware. Every drop of my own sweat was making me erotically charged.

What I mean to say, is that I am getting horny.

And just then, he comes back.

"Wow, you look so fucking sexy, baby. I wish I could fuck you right now."

"Why are you here?"

"To take you back."

"No. You are not."

"I am sorry, but you are coming with me."

He tried to cover my mouth with chloroform, but I was able to block him for a bit. Since I had a run, my breathing was uneven, meaning I was taking gulps of air, so my heart would not explode. And while I was trying to manage my breathing, he put the cloth over my mouth and became limp, almost instantly.

He then took me in his arms and we went together somewhere. The last thing I remember is him kissing me on my neck and me moaning.

I never thought that I was going to dissappear again.