Chapter 4 - Pleasure And Pain

I went back to my apartment to be greeted by silence, as usual.

Normally this silence would bother me, but not today. Today, I feel happy and elated. Today I feel alive. Because of him.

The guy who I am supposed to hate, despise and making him regret the day he crossed in my path. The guy who robbed of my happiness was now becoming human.

And that meant trouble. The trouble that I was not ready to face. Yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my bedroom to get a shower when I heard some noises coming from the kitchen. I was sure no one but Roma had the extra keys to her apartment, but even then Roma would announce that she was coming in and, in this case, it was not happening.

She was also sure of the fact that she had locked the door of the apartment. Then, who is it?

I thought it was probably having one of those days when I keep hallucinating, so I started getting ready for a nice shower, with some nice music and some nice wine, something that would calm my nerves. I had my gun, just in case.

Then, silence.

I got out of the shower, and there he was. And mind you he was shirtless, leaning against the window, smoking. I don't know the reason, but I definitely was not complaining.

"What the hell are you doing here and why are you here!?" I was panting.

He came into the bedroom and closing the balcony door before him coming towards me. I kept moving back, and he leapt forward. Like a cheetah.

"Don. What are you doing?"

"I am taming my cheetah."

In under a second, he took off my towel that was wrapped around my body and he was looking at me and my lips. I then bit my lip, out of stress and then he started kissing me, cupping my face.

At first, it was rough, but then it went calmer and he started exploring my mouth. I started moaning from the deafening pleasure. His hands were touching my breasts.

"Don."

"You are so beautiful. I want to make you mine."

"Don't do this."

"Why not?"

Then he stopped. He knew why. And I was not going to let him forget that.