K A S P B R A K

The clown swivels around to face us, and I clutch both of the boys hands for what I thought would be the last time.

"We all float down here." The clown stage whispers before he dives towards us, mouth opening to reveal rows of sharp, rotten teeth. Richie lets out a squeal, and I shut my eyes, waiting for an impact that never came.

A loud smack is heard instead, and my eyes hesitantly open. Bev is standing above the clown, looking murderous.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Richie shouts.

"Eddie!" I bolt over to where my best friend is laying. Everyone except Bev follows, who keeps whacking the clown.

"I'm going to have to snap your arm back into place." Richie says as he reaches for Eddie.

"No! Don't fuCKING TOUCH ME!" Eddie shrieks. Richie grabs ahold of him and a loud crack is heard, followed by a scream.

"TOZIER! THAT GODDAMN HURT!" Eddie whimpers.

"Hey, Ed's, it's okay, we're here now. Let's get out of this fucking house." I say, looking around. We all help Eddie up the stairs and out of the house, each of us giving the clown a kick for good measure.

"That was a fucking nightmare." Richie says as we're exiting Niebolt House.

"(Y-Y/n), I have something to tell you. I really, really like you. And I know my mom doesn't, and I know she won't let me see any of you again, but I want you to know." Eddie whimpers through the pain.

"Oh, God. Eddie, I like you too. I like you as more than a friend, but of course you had to say that now. I can see your mom coming, and I can't do anything. I'll see you around." I tousle Eddie's hair before stepping away.

"Get her fucking back!" Eddie whispers from behind me, too quietly to hear.

"(Y/n)! Come back!" Richie yells. I turn around.

"What?"

"Come here." Richie looks like he doesn't know what's happening. I walk back to them,  when Eddie grabs my face with one hand and kisses me. He pulls away quickly, after a loud gasp is heard from his mother.

"See you around." He whispers.