O L E F F

"Oh look. It is Wyatt Oleff and (Y/n) (L/n) in the same room. I ship it. Hashtag (y/s/n)!" Sophia says in a monotone voice.

"Really Sophia, now the boys will-" I'm cut off.

"(Y/s/n)!" The rest of the boys start chanting, aside from Chosen who starts sniggering.

"Guys." Wyatt says warningly.

"Oh come on, Wyatt! We all know you hate it because-" Finn is cut off by a pillow to the face, expertly thrown by Jaeden. Finn looks relieved he was stopped.

"Finn, I almost had to kill you." Wyatt looks almost as relieved as Finn.

"On the bright side, (Y/n) doesn't seem to mind. Maybe she likes you back Wyatt." Jack says, glancing at me. Time seems to freeze. Jack looks shocked and clamps a hand over his mouth, and Wyatt just looks hurt.

"Jack!" Chosen gasps.

"As if you just said that, Jack." Wyatt shoved his way out of the room and we hear an audible, click, as he locks the bathroom door.

Silence fills the room.

"Fuck." Jack swears. Everyone starts panicking aside me.

"What do we do? Jack, he is going to kill you!" Jaeden shrieks.

"Shut up, Jaeden! I know! Finn! Help!" Jack shouts.

"I can't help you now! Whose going to go up there?" Finn says desperately. Heads swivel towards me.

"No. Not happening. No way am I going up there. Sophia, you go. You're his best friend." I say to Sophia, who shakes her head pityingly.

"Apart from you. I think you're the only person he wants to see now, but I'll go anyway. You all owe me." Sophia shoots us a glare as she goes up the stairs. We all hold our breath as we hear a faint knocking, and then a muffled response.

"Jack, you're an idiot." Jeremy shakes his head.

"Shut up! Wait, (Y/n), do you like him back?" Jack asks hopefully. Damn it.

"So what if I do? You're not dragging me into this to save your own skin." Finn lets out a snort.

"This is great! Go up there, snog him, then come down and he won't be mad at me anymore!" Jack looks amazed at his plan.

"I can't believe you idiots didn't think of that." Jack adds. Jaeden throws another pillow, smacking Jack in the face.

"No way! I'm not doing that, he'll think it's out of pity." I point out. Jeremy narrows his eyes.

"Just slip a note under his door saying you love him." Jeremy grins.

"Jeremy! I don't love him! I like him, there's a difference." Jaeden nods.

"Yeah. You'll probably love him soon though, he's your best friend. You know him better than anyone else and still like him." Jaeden says wisely. I almost snap my neck I turn around to look at him so quickly.

"W-What?" I stutter.

"She's blushing!" Jack squeals. We're interrupted by the sound of a door closing and Wyatt and Sophia coming down the stairs.

"(Y/n), could I talk to you?" Wyatt asks quietly. I look at Sophia who looks panicked but nods at me.

"Uh, yeah. Shut the fuck up, Jack." I say as Jack goes to open his mouth. Jack proceeds to look offended as I hop up and follow Wyatt upstairs. He closes the bathroom door and looks at me.

"So about what just happened.." He trails off and stares at me hopefully.

"Uh, yeah. It's fine, I don't mind, it's actually kind of cool." I say. He looks confused.

"Cool?" He asks.

"Yeah. I don't think anyone's liked me like that before." I start rambling before I can stop myself.

"Finn did." Wyatt says.

"Wolfhard? No he didn't." I raise my eyebrows.

"Sure did. When we first started filming." Wyatt says.

"I am so going to tease him." I say, grinning. Wyatt just stares at me.

"Oh! Yeah, I kind of like you, too." I say awkwardly. Wyatt's mouth parts slightly, not that I'm looking, or anything.

"Really?" He asks quietly. I nod.

"Yeah, really." Wyatt grins at me, and I find myself returning the grin.

"So it's okay if I do this?" Wyatt wraps his hands around my waist, staring at me. I nod slowly. Who would have thought?