T O Z I E R

At first, she thought nothing had happened at all. Then she looked down and saw the blood, and screamed.

"(Y/n)!" Richie shouted as he barrelled over to the girl on the floor. Eddie yanked him back with the help of Mike.

"No, Richie! It's the clown! Don't trust It!" Eddie said. All Richie could see was the girl who had always been there for him, and the fact that he couldn't be there for her.

"It's her, Eddie! It's (Y/n)!" Richie yanked desperately, but Mike and Eddie's grip was tighter than Eddie's mom.

"Stan! Please!" (Y/n) sobbed on the cold, dirty floor. Richie locked eyes with Stan, who was still in a state of shock after almost having his face eaten off. Stan shook his head.

"Let go of me!" Richie kicked and scratched, as (Y/n) bled more and more from the wound in her side.

"Eddie! It's me, it's (Y/n)! Please, help me!" The girl with the once sparkling eyes said. Eddie swallowed and wiped his tears with his shoulder.

"It's not her, Tozier! Don't fall for it!" Beverly shouted desperately. Ben and Beverly were clutching hands, knuckles white.

"Bill! Why doesn't anyone believe me?" (Y/n) sobbed. She frantically put her hand against the slices on her stomach, and screamed. The blood spilled through her fingers, her hands doing nothing to stop it. She screamed again when she noticed a blackened liquid beginning to ooze out.

"Wh-What the f-fuck?" Bill shouted. The losers were in a circle around (Y/n), staring at their friend.

"It hurts! It hurts!" (Y/n) screamed in absolute agony. Eddie covered Richie's ears for the sake of his sanity, but he could still hear the screams that would haunt him to his grave.

"It's It!" Stan shrieked as they watched a hand emerge from the gore. Everyone screamed, and (Y/n) continued screaming and sobbing as a head stuck out as well.

"No!" Richie cried as he watched, powerless to help. Eddie and Ben gagged, and Beverly swallowed loudly. Richie shut his eyes, and the screaming stopped. He opened his eyes hopefully, hopeful for what he didn't know, but he vomited.

"No!" He cried again, doubled over. The shell of the girl he had been silently in love with for seven years was discarded as though it was nothing. It stood on top of her once angelic face, grinning.

"Richie! It wasn't her! She died, Richie! She died last year, way before all of this! We watched her die, it's impossible!"