~~3~~

"You make me feel loved."

Soft music filled the silence of the car, the trees swirled into clambered colours as we drove past the familiar park. The drive to Jungkook's had become second nature by now, only taking seventeen minutes of the supposed twenty-nine-minute drive to get there thanks to Taehyung's driving. I sighed pushing my hair away from my face and staring into the mirror, biting down on my lip unsure how Jungkook was coping with his very sudden breakup, and allowing my own mind to wander.
"Tae?" I interrupted the song playing on the radio, turning my head slightly towards him as he hummed but kept his eyes fixed on the road ahead, "do you ever think about what would happen if we were to break up, or be forced to separate?" I asked, almost instantly regretting the question, he quickly glanced at me before raising his eyebrow.
"Why would you ask that?" He questioned, pulling into the left lane. I shrugged my shoulders, playing with my fingernails whilst glancing out the window.
"Well, it's just with Kook breaking up with Hana, it just made me wonder what would happen if we were to break up," I paused, looking at him, his eyebrows furrowed together tightly, "I know it's completely different, they were only together just over a year and she had to move back to Japan, but doesn't it make you think?" I asked, focusing my eyes on him as he sighed.
"Abe, I can't even imagine losing you, ever," he paused, slowing the car as the lights turned red, he looked at me, tracing his thumb lightly over my hand with a soft smile lighting his face, "I love you too much to ever even let that thought enter my mind. I could never love someone the way I love you, I love everything about you," he stated, immediately making me quirk my eyebrow, "I don't ever want to lose you, okay?" he asked, I nodded my head, smiling stiffly before tilting my head.
"That's not true though," I stated, he looked at me confused before gradually starting to drive as the light turned green, "you don't love everything about me, that's not physically possible," I stated, cockily smirking as he scoffed.
"There is nothing I don't like or love about you, babe," he once again stated as I suspiciously gazed at him.
"You can't think of one thing you don't like about me?" I challenged, rolling my eyes playfully at the cheesy sentiment, he nodded his head once again eyes focused solely on the road, "not a one?" I repeated, his chuckled filled the car, he tutted whilst turning into the familiar street where Jungkook stayed.
"Chun Abela, there is not one thing that I do not absolutely adore about you, now stop asking and help me with the chairs." Tae hushed, I laughed walking to the back of the car to help him to drag the chairs out of the boot of the car.
"You two need any help?" The familiar voice of Sooyoung called, turning around I immediately was pulled into her grasp, laughing lightly before returning the hug.
"Oh no, think I've got it," Taehyung heaved, I smiled back at him before returning my gaze to the short girl in front of me. Her hair had been dyed a playful orange colour, which made her green eyes pop brightly, I opened my mouth to complement the new look but was cut off as a loud thud sounded from the car, "I've not got it! I've not got it!" the panicked voice of Taehyung yelled, spinning around I noticed him in an awkward squatting position trying to hold up three chairs at once. The laughter erupted from my mouth as I rushed to help him, I pushed the chairs back into the car whilst glancing at the broken chair on the floor.
"Nice going, Kook is going to kill us," I muttered, Sooyoung giggled before clicking her tongue and pointing to the house and slowly edging towards it, "oh yeah, just leave us with this mess," I sarcastically remarked as she laughed.
"Hey, not my problem!" She called jogging towards the door, I laughed and looked back at Tae.
"You know, technically he left the chairs at our house..." I trailed off as he quirked his eyebrow, telling me to go on, "so we already really done him a favour by bringing them here, so he should really retrieve them from the car." I finished, a tight smile on my face as Taehyung went to object but then shook his head.
"You're right," he paused, picking up the remains of the broken chair and sighing, "it's about to rain, we'll deal with this later." He laughed, I closed the trunk and waited for him to lock the car before linking my arm through his and grinning up at him, "what do you want?" he almost groaned as I playfully gasped.
"I'm not allowed to smile at my boyfriend with no reason behind it?" I asked feigning hurt before shrugging, "just a follow up to our previous conversation on you not having one thing you dislike about me." I stated, a groan sounding from the taller male as he pouted.
"Babe, please drop it, I love you and everything about you." He once again stated as I nodded, smiling lightly before tilting my head.
"Yes, I heard you the first three hundred and eighty-two times you've said it," I paused, he opened his lips to speak but I quickly cut him off, "but does that mean that you like the fact that at almost twenty-one years old I have wrinkles forming around my eyes, and you don't get annoyed by my constant buying of black ankle boots even though I already have around twenty pairs, or my need to be at least forty minutes early to everything, and my extremely loud laugh doesn't bother you the tiniest amount, oh, and the fact that I can't really cook and live on a diet of noodles and rice and-" Taehyung raised his finger to my lips and laughed, rolling his eyes as he lightly pecked my nose. We stopped just as we reached the familiar red door, turning to face one another as I looked up at him softly.
"I love the unnoticeable wrinkles around your eyes," he paused, lightly tracing them with a smile painting his lips, "they each tell a story of your life, a physical sign of you being one of the happiest people I know," I smiled gently as his gaze cast down to my worn out black ankle boots, "I love the fact that you have so many pairs of ankle boots because it makes me feel better for the amount of bandana's that I own, which I need someone to do on a daily basis," he joked as I rolled my eyes, picturing the colourful array of bandana's that flowed out of his bottom drawer, "you being early to everything means we get the best seats, no argument needed for that one. Your laugh makes the angels sing and the flowers bloom, it is my favourite sound in the whole entire world, and I wouldn't change it for the world," he paused, swiftly placing a kiss on my lips, a blush immediately washing over my cheeks, "and I love cooking for you, I love seeing your eyes light up when you taste my new recipes, I love spending time teaching you to cook and most of all, I love being able to treat you. You deserve to rest when you come home from work, or have spent the full day helping your brother or dad, I want to cook for you, so no, that doesn't bother me," his voice was soft as he smiled, "none of that bothers me, because I love you and they are all small parts of what makes you the beautiful and wonderful person that you are, there is only one of you, Abela, and you are just what I like." He finished, I felt the words get trapped in my mouth as the overwhelming sense of love flowed over my body, hitting me like a tonne of bricks as I stared up at him.
"I don't think I have ever loved anything or anyone as much as I love you, Kim Taehyung," I whispered, causing him to grin as he winked down at me, "thank you for making me feel so loved." I continued as he nodded his head, biting down on his bottom lip and opening the door in front of us, allowing me to walk in first.
"You know, there is one thing I'd change about you," he stated after a moment of silence, I turned to face him, raising my eyebrow once again as he placed the broken chair down so he could remove his jacket.
"Oh yeah, and what's that?" I teased as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started to walk towards the living room, a smile firmly pulling at his lips, leaning closer to my ear whilst waving slightly at Sooyoung and Laurie on the couch.

"Your last name."