~~7~~

"You taught me how to be me."

The melodic sound of Taehyung's laughter filled the room as I carefully lead him down the stairs, the black blindfold completely shutting off his sight, his right hand tightly gripping my own and his left feeling for the banister. I laughed, halting him and turning him to that we were now facing the dining room.

"Abe, what's going on?" Taehyung's small chuckle followed after as I lead him carefully throughout the house. The blindfold was wrapped around his eyes tightly – his history of cheating creating a live threat to the surprise – ensuring that he couldn't see, but that no pain was inflicted onto him.
"You'll see in good time, sir," I laughed, quickly rushing in front of him as we finally entered the living room. I smiled at the outcome of the room, the candles allowed a romantic glow to light up the room but still set the peaceful tone that I had wanted. The rose petals were perfectly scattered in the middle of the room – a much harder process than what movies made it out to be – with soft, velvet red cushions delicately placed upon the roses. The silver bucket glimmered in the light of the candles, with the bottle of champagne propped ever so perfectly against the brim of the bucket. I quickly rushed in front of Taehyung, holding my breath just hoping that he'd love it.
"Okay," I paused, slowly untying the blindfold, "you can look now." My voice was in a soft whisper as he gathered his surroundings, a gasp filling the room as he looked at every detail in the room, a grin spreading onto his face before he brought his gaze back to me.
"Abela, this is beautiful," he whispered, I lead him towards the cushions with a slight shrug, lightly tugging on his arm as my way of telling him to sit, he immediately obliged to my asking. He glanced at the bottle of champagne, turning to look at me whilst wiggling his eyebrows, "o-oh, what are we doing tonight?" he teased, I rolled my eyes before clearing my throat, a nervous smile perched upon my lips.
"I just thought it would be nice to come together, just the two of us, no interruptions, just a celebration of...us?" I questioned, nervously fiddling with my fingers before exhaling and looking up at him.
"Kim Taehyung," I whispered, he arched an eyebrow with his signature smirk before nodding, "you are the most amazing person on this planet, you know that right?" I asked, he arrogantly shrugged before laughing and tilting his head at me, "you make me feel like I'm the most precious object on earth with the way that you look at me, the way that you love me, the way that you care for me. There are no words to describe the love I have for you..." I slowly trailed off, kneeling on both legs before slowly beginning to lift until I was on only my right knee.
"Hold up," Tae croaked as he shook his head, pulling onto his knees with a small smile, "I'm supposed to be the one proposing here." A tear dripped from his eye causing me to laugh slightly, wiping my own fallen tears.
"Yes, but whenever you go to do that someone–" he interrupted me with a small laugh.
"Jimin," he paused, rolling my eyes I nodded at him before placing my hand on his cheek.
"Yes, Jimin," smiling, I wiped the tears that danced carefully down his cheeks, "seems to interrupt, so tonight it is just us two," I stated, pointing to the disconnected phone in the wall, he laughed whilst pressing his forehead to mine.
"Kim Taehyung," I sighed, closing my eyes and feeling the love that surrounded me engulf me in a warm embrace, "you are the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. You care for me more than I thought anyone ever could. You not only love me unconditionally or help me feel good about myself, but you make me a better person. You make me believe that any dream is possible, that anything I set my sights on is achievable, that no matter how big or crazy an idea is, it's not too far out of reach," I paused, taking a deep breath to slow my racing heart, "you are the man who has made every single one of my dreams come true, the man who taught me what true love was, the man who has shown me how beautiful the world can truly be. I never thought that I could love someone the way in which I love you, with not only my heart but with my whole mind, body, and spirit, you taught me how to be me," I sniffled as the tears poured down my cheeks, my breathing becoming too harsh for me to speak. I looked at Taehyung and pouted, he laughed and wiped his own tears before nodding.
"Chun Abela, I cannot even begin to put into words how much love I have for you. There are literally no words to describe the feeling inside me whenever I see you, how I hurt when you hurt, how I laugh when you laugh. There is no way to describe the way I feel for you, because the love we have is so unique that it's never felt like this before. You have made me into a better man, a stronger character and just a more rounded person altogether. You taught me that I don't need to follow the rules set my family or society, that my quirkiness is just one of the things that you love about me, that it's okay not to be the smartest in the room, as long as I'm being me, it's all going to work out," he whispered, I grasped his hands in mine, the smile so big that my cheeks were hurting, I nodded slightly to agree to his words, his finger tilting my chin up so that he could once again look into my eyes, "you are the love of my life, my other half, my soul mate. You are the one person who understands me better than I understand myself and the one person I'm glad I'm taking this adventure with, no matter how rough the road gets, however the weather changes, nothing is ever going to be able to slow us down," he coughed clearing his throat, propping himself onto one knee with a small smile as he struggled to get something out of his pocket, I laughed shaking my head.
"Do you just carry that about with you?" I teased, glancing at the small, velvet box as he rolled his eyes.
"It was getting to the point where I was going to have to drive you to a remote location to ask, so thought it was best to always have it with me," he explained sticking his tongue out, "now, let me finish this Oscar-worthy speech," he mocked as I nodded, once again wiping my tears.
"Sorry, please do continue," I smiled as he nodded and took a deep breath.
"Chun Abela," he paused, opening the box to reveal a perfect silver band decorated in mini crystals, with a diamond perked upon the top surrounded by sapphires, the gasp couldn't help but escape past my lips and I returned my gaze to his, "will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" his voice was soft, filled with nerves as the grin broke onto my face, I nodded before any words could even manage to form in my voice box.
"There would be no bigger pleasure in the world, Kim Taehyung," I whispered, his lips finally meeting mine as the world slowly melted away around us. Surrounded in our own bubble of happiness, pulling away as the cold metal slid onto my finger, his head rested against mine, my breath caught in my throat as our eyes once again met.
"No matter how many times I look into your eyes," my voice soft, placing my hand on his cheek, "you still manage to take my breath away," I stated, his lips pressing into mine before sighing and releasing.
"and I will continue to do so for the rest of your life," he whispered, the smile once again painting my lips as I nodded.
"and what a life it will be..." I trailed off, the room filling with a sultry dance of happiness and love, blocking out the outside world for a split moment of nothing but purity and peace.

----------------------------------.

And there we have it!!!

Finally it happened, well I hope you enjoyed, and I know that this took longer than what I said it would, but I struggled to try and set this up perfectly but I really hope you enjoyed.

I am aiming to upload the next chapter before the end of the month, but I'm not the most reliable, so it'll be soon...but just not sure when.

Well, thank you once again, you are all amazing.

Peace and love

-Taeliciouslay