||4. period 3: dance class||

mark's P.O.V.

"jisung, can you lead the stretches please?" the teacher called out.

minhee looked over at him, confused.

"he's the best dancer in the school." i explained. she nodded.

jisung started the first stretch. it was supposed to stretch your hamstrings.

barely anyone could make their head touch their leg... except for minhee. her face automatically was pressing against her leg. i nudged jeno, trying to get his attention, making him gasp in shock at how flexible she is.

"okay next side." jisung called out.

"wait!" ms. kwon stopped him.

"minhee- you could pull further or do a harder version if you would like." she said.

minhee smiled big. "thank you."

everyone's eyes were on her, staring in jealousy and amusement.

jisung finished the other side and called to do a lunge.

minhee took ms. kwon's word, and she slid into the lunge, holding her back leg, while her crotch was almost touching the floor.

every single person's eyes widened, how could a person possibly- she's an alien.

we held that position for 30 seconds and went to the next side.

we did a few more stretches, minhee doing harder versions, making everyone look in disgust because it looks like it hurts.

"i will assign your dance partners. you will have to make up a dance and present it in 2-3 weeks."

"jisung and jeno"

"eunice and jisoo"

"haley and jae."

" sanha and somin"

ms kwon continued to call out pairs, until there were only two people left.

"and mark and minhee"

my face shot up in surprise and hers did too. i walked over to her.

"hey partner."

"hey." she said as she nudged my shoulder.

"she did this is purpose. she thinks we are a couple." she said.

"is that bad?" i smirked.

"well-i mean-y-n-i just- shut up!" she struggled to get words out.

i laughed at the cuteness.

"what kind of combo would you like to do?" she asked.

"woah, i haven't even seen you dance yet, i need to get to know your moves." i said.

"fine." she sighed.

everyone continued speaking with their partners, discussing their dance project and what they wanted to do. there were only 10 minutes left of class, this class was pretty chill.

"everyone!" ms. kwon called out.

"since today is minhee's first day, lets do our tradition."

everyone except minhee went "oooooh" because they knew exactly what to do.

in a matter of seconds everyone screamed.

"DANCE BATTLE."

minhee's expression went nervous. "no no no" i could hear her saying.

"jisung, minhee take the floor."

everyone went "OOOOOOOH" knowing that jisung is the best dancer in the whole entire school. i could tell she was nervous, but i could tell jisung was ready to go wild.

ms. kwon started to play bling bling by ikon. jisung was waiting for the right moment to start, and then he did. he did his famous "pop and lock" and everyone cheered him on. its been around 4 eight counts and it was minhee's turn. one second she was nervous, then right now, her face turned into a sassy smirk. she started to dance, moving her body to the music, also popping and locking. she was good, so good. amazing. jisung started again trying to do different kinds of pop and locks, with a few tricks added. everyone cheered him on, and you could see the smirk on his face.

it was almost the end of the song, and minhee went off. she used her facial expressions, moved her hips and even MADE FUN of jisung's iconic pop and lock. you could see the nervous expression on his face, he's getting beat. just then, she took out the hair tie from her hair, letting the rest of her hair fall down nicely. as her last steps, she did this whole turn section and landed them perfectly. she then whipped her hair, purposely making it hit his face making him flinch in surprise.

the song ended and she finished neatly snapping her fingers in jisung's face, then walking back sassily to her original spot when the song started.

"minhee minhee minhee!" everyone cheered. i think we knew who won.

"congratulations minhee, you won!" ms. kwon said.

you could see jisung's face, all red, his chest moving up and down due to putting out his all into that battle. everyone started to freak out, just like when she beat haechan in pe. minhee walked over to me and jeno, smiling.

"y-you just beat the best dancer in school. first haechan, now jisung!" i exclaimed.

she laughed. "now that you witnessed my dance abilities, what would you like our project to look like?"

"ill leave it up to you, dance partner." i smiled.