|| 17. first date ||

minhee's P.O.V. 

*beep beep* 

10:00 am. thank god its saturday. i really needed a rest from the week. I'm still in my covers, all tight and cozy. hair ruffled in different places and eyes still a little blurry. i unplugged my phone from my charger and pressed the home button. i scrolled through social media, snapchat and instagram of course. then suddenly i get a notification from mark. 

mark: be ready soon :) 

SHIT. TODAY IS MY DATE WITH MARK. 

"oh fuck fuck fuck." i murmured. 

i ran straight to the bathroom and did my normal routine as quickly as i could. teeth were brushed, hair was braided, face was washed, and light makeup was done. i went into my room and spent 15 minutes trying to put together an outfit. i didn't know picking out a CASUAL outfit would be so time consuming. finally after a decade, i put on some white jean shorts and a navy blue tee-shirt that i tucked in the front. i paired it with my white air force one's (nike shoes) and went downstairs. i grabbed a quick breakfast, a bowl of cereal and some orange juice. i checked the time, 12:00 pm. did i really take two hours? 

my parents weren't home, again, so i was alone. later on, the door bell rang. here we go.

my heart was beating fast as i walked closer to the door. i took a deep breath and twisted the knob. there he was. he wore some black shorts, some white vans, and the same green hoodie i saw him wearing yesterday. the appearance from outside school made me feel a little more attracted to him. 

his eyes widened with a smile curving onto his lips. seeing that made me do the same. 

"y-you look really pretty min-min." he said. 

"how? I'm just wearing shorts and a tee-shirt." i said getting embarrassed. 

"and yet here we are." 

i chuckled as i looked down to hide my pink cheeks. 

"ready to go?" he asked. i nodded. 

we walked side by side to- god knows where- with little talk here and there. it was a little awkward, but not really. his arm was brushing against mine, and i could feel it shaking, sensing he was nervous. 

we walked for another 10 minutes and we reached a little studio. i furrowed my brows, confused as of where we were. we went inside, no one else was there. it was all white, empty, with a table full of paint buckets and brushes. 

"so what are we doing?" i asked. 

he scratched the back of his neck, with his head down. 

"well my uncle owns this and he wanted to paint a mural or something on the wall, so he left me alone to paint the walls. i just thought you would like it because i watch you in rap class doodling in your purple notebook and you look so happy and cute. oh and also when i look at you in english, i noticed you like calligraphy and using different highlighters and i don't know i just-" 

i interrupted him in the middle of his sentence with a tight hug. i buried my head into his chest and i could feel his head resting on top of mine. this was perfect. i thought today was going to be a simple walk around the park and eating ice cream, but this is more than enough. 

"i love it markie." i said with my arms still around his waist. 

i let go of the embrace and walked over to the tables with paint stacked on top. i picked up a medium sized brush and the black paint. i walked over to mark and handed him the bucket.