|| 12. confession as promised ||

mark's P.O.V.

you know that feeling when your teacher says that she's going to collet the homework, and you didn't know there was homework? that feeling when you're like

what the f**k, oh my god, or when you're starting to get nervous is what is going on right now. minhee and chenle? oh god no. she should be with me.

when she touched my nose, i could feel goosebumps appearing under my blazer. i looked over at chenle, whose cheeks were still pink, and smiling like he had a hanger in his mouth.

i wonder how her lips feel. lucky chenle.

***

"she kissed chenle." haechan teased me.

"shut up, i know, i was there." i rolled my eyes.

"are you jealoussss???" he sang.

"hell yeah! she's the first girl who hasn't thrown them self at me in the first two minutes she was here. she's the first girl that I'm greatly attracted to. she's the first girl that makes my heart beat every time she touches me, that makes me frustrated when she talks to other boys, and that -"

"oh my god, you're in love with her." haechan's expression changed.

"maybe i am." i said sarcastically.

"aww, little markie is in love!" he pinched my cheeks.

i shoved him off of me, "shut up."

both of us walked to science before we could be late, one more tardy and i get a detention. we entered the class room, until i saw an image that i did not approve of. minhee was sitting our desk while that bi**h minyuck was leaning on the side of her. he whispered into her ear, making her giggle, making MY blood to boil on the inside.

i walked towards them with haechan.

"thats my seat." i said with an angry tone.

"sorry bro." psh, don't bro me.

he left to take his actual seat, which was on the other side.

"are you okay?" minhee asked.

"I'm fine." i said as i held out my hand for her to take.

she grasped it tight and pulled it for support so that she could jump off the counter, then let go to fix her skirt.

"if you're not okay, you can always talk to me okay?" she rubbed my shoulder with her thumb.

i nodded. "actually," i blurted. "i need to talk to you after school."

i could see that her eyes had a scared look, like she was about to be eaten by tigers.

"okay, what about?" she asked.

"ill tell you then, can i walk you to your locker?"

"of course!" she cheered lightly.

i smiled at how her expression changed from scared to happy just like that. this is it, as i promised haechan, i am going to confess.

***

minhee's P.O.V.

"okay class, you did well today!" the teacher praised.

rapping class was my last period, and my second favorite behind dance. there was only 10 minutes left of school, school ends at 3:00. to occupy my time, i doodled some ballerinas in pointe shoes on the back of my notebook. I'm also a hidden artist if you didn't know.