|| 20. hiding at school ||

*warning: kissy stuff lol 

mark's P.O.V.

***

monday. school. school is hard. but it can get harder when you're hiding a relationship from 6 other people. right now its first period and I'm sitting in my seat, waiting for class to start and waiting for minhee to come. since haechan is in front of us, we have to be extra careful.

i can hear laughs and a familiar voice coming from the outside halls. and as you guessed, its minhee. she walked in with herin, linking arms, with an attractive smile on her face. her hair was down, with a strand pinned back with a black bobby pin. 

whenever i see her, my day is instantly better. you know the feeling right? she walked over here clenching her backpack straps while we looked each other in the eye. i smiled big and she did too.

"hey." i said. 

"hello." she said, putting her bag on her chair. 

"its really hard not to kiss you right now." i said quietly so haechan couldn't hear. 

"i know i could see it on your face." she tilted her head and smiled. 

we talked and kind of flirted while waiting for the teacher to come, quietly so haechan couldn't hear us. 

"class, we will be having a project due in one week. you will be working with your desk partner." the teacher announced. 

sweet

"its funny how your boyfriend is your partner for everything." i whispered. 

"yeah, its destiny." she whispered back. 

her words made a smile creep onto my face. 

it really is. 

*** 

minhee's P.O.V.

its nutrition or recess or break, or whatever they call it, right now and I'm all alone. well not actually, there are tons of students around but I'm not with anyone thats by my side. i just finished at my locker, packing my notebooks for the next class. i walked through the halls just by myself, holding my backpack straps so my arms weren't awkwardly hanging. i walked through a path way and then suddenly something grabs my arm and a hand covers my mouth. i was pulled into a closet? or empty room? i don't know, i was scared and it was pitch black. i felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head rest onto my shoulder.

"I've missed you." the voice said. i automatically knew who it was. 

"mark?" i asked. 

i think he pulled a string, which made the lights turn on, and i turned around to see his face. 

"finally we can be alone." 

*stop here*

and just like that, his lips met mine. i returned his actions by doing the same, as we continued for a few minutes. his grip on my waist got tighter, making our lips intertwine closer, which was almost impossible. i put my hands around the nape of his neck, both of us tilting our heads to deepen the kiss. he took control and moved me into a wall or cabinet or something, trapping me   with his arms. one of his hands removed from my waist and dropped down to my right leg, slowly trickling up my inner thigh. eventually his hand went up my skirt, sending tingling sensations throughout my body. he reached my shorts and he paused. 

"why are you wearing shorts?" he furrowed his brows. 

i chuckled. "well, i didn't know you would kidnap me and do this." 

he laughed and smashed his lips onto mine again. it was once again, intense and passionate, but  also gentle. his hand tried to take a different path, as it moved inside my uniformed blouse. 

"you're wearing a tank top too?!" he pulled away. 

i chuckled once more. "again, i didn't know you would do this."  

*start here*

*ring ring* 

"damn it." he cursed. 

"can we continue this later?" he asked. 

"we'll see." 

***

dance class was fine, some pairs presented their dances, and i was informed i was going to perform tomorrow. right now my period is history, something I'm not to bad at. i walked entered the class room, not to late and not to early, just right on time. as i made my way to my seat, the teacher called me name. 

"minhee!" 

i turned around and bowed in her direction.

"yes?" 

"minhyuk was not here for two days, and since you're my top student, can you inform him on what he missed? only for today." she explained. 

"id be delighted!" delighted? who says that. 

she smiled and nodded and made my way to sit next to minhyuck, looks like I'm not sitting next to mark today. minhyuck smiled greatly at me as i took my seat, i could FEEL mark's gaze on us. a finger tapped my shoulder three times and i turned around to see my fellow partner mark. 

"what are you doing?" he furrowed his brows.

"the teacher asked if i could help minhyuck since he was absent. its only for today though." 

***

mark's P.O.V. 

"why couldn't she just have someone else do it." i asked with attitude. 

i don't get it. there are tons of other students that pay attention, why does she have to pick my girlfriend. hehehe, my girlfriend. 

"sorry." she pouted. i can't resist that face, i can never stay mad at her. 

i was left sitting alone with my girl and a jackass right in front of me. 

"okay lets get started!" the teacher announced. 

"minhee and minhyuck, do your own thing." 

"yes, we will." they both said. pft. 

the whole time i couldn't focus, because all my attention was on the two people in front of me. they were giggling, minhee was smiling, he was smiling AT HER, i couldn't help but feel jealous. for a second they were quiet and just writing stuff down, but minhyuck was just staring at her, my minhee. suddenly, his hand shot up and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, which made my blood boil. a tint of pink fell on her cheeks from his actions as she slowly looked up at him. 

"sorry, i just couldn't see your pretty face." he said. disgusting. 

i couldn't do anything about it, because i didn't want to disturb the class or let anyone know we are dating. the only thing i could do is kick his bum through his chair, so i did. 

he jumped up, "ow" he said. 

"shit sorry, my bad." i glared. 

minhee turned her head and gave me a "are you serious" look and i gave her a goofy smile to just to annoy her.

***

a/n : HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG, I WAS EXPERIENCING MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM BACK AND TRUST ME IM GOING TO FINISH! LMAO IM THINKING OF UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY! BYE MY LOVELIES!