|| 6. sleepover ||

no one's P.O.V.

minhee and mark walked side by side to haechan's locker, meeting the 6 other boys all talking together in a circle. their attention changed from each other to the sight of minhee and mark walking together from a distance. 

"they're so cute together." chenle squealed. 

"he's dead if he hurts her." haechan joked, but not really. 

"20 bucks says that she falls for him in two weeks." jeno betted. 

haechan shook his head. "nah, 20 bucks he falls for her first." 

the boys "oooh"ed and nodded their heads, making the bet official. they knew it was wrong to bet on their friends, but hey, they're boys. 

the two finally reached the others. 

"what are you guys talking about?" minhee asked. 

"video games." jaemin came up with a lie. 

"minhee-ah, you're staying at my house for tonight." haechan said. 

"wait but, i don't have any-" 

"your mom dropped off a bag with all your stuff earlier." haechan interrupted. 

"can we all stay!" renjun pleaded with his hands together. 

haechan hesitated, "of course. we just have to work out a system for the morning." 

all the boys fist bumped the air and shouted "sleep over!" 

minhee laughed at the boy's reaction, but little did they know, she was nervous. one girl, seven boys?! oh god. 

all 8 of them walked to haechan's house from the school, the other boys talking to minhee and getting to know her better. they instantly clicked, she was really easy to talk to, and they got comfortable with her in just 2 seconds. she told them about her dance background, singing background, and how she found the love to rap. 

minhee was a different girl. she didn't try to flirt, she was friendly and nice. she focused so much on school, puts her devotion into vocals and dance. she doesn't wear so much makeup, its almost all natural. she's respectful and she didn't come on too strong. 

mark could listen to her all day. there was a different feeling going on in his head and body, nothing all the other girls he fooled around with made him feel. she was just, really one of a kind. 

after what seemed like a decade, they all reached the house. they went inside, let the fun begin.

minhee's P.O.V.

"your house looks the same from when i left!" i exclaimed. 

the stairs still have the dirty looking carpet top. the floor was still a dark colored wood. the couch was the same, the tv was never replaced, nothing has changed since i left. 

"can i go in your room?" i asked. 

he rolled his eyes and nodded. 

i ran up the stairs and barged into his room. its almost the same too! the walls were still a tan color, he still had the same desk, and even the smell was the same. i looked around and i saw a picture of me and haechan sitting on his desk. i can't believe he still kept it. i smiled thinking back to the old memories of me and him hanging out. I'm back in my second home.

i went back downstairs, seeing all the boys on the couch. 

"done snooping around?" haechan asked. 

"for now. i found your condoms in your drawer, what else are you hiding!" i teased. 

the boys looked at him in surprise. 

"hyung? care to explain." jisung asked. 

"she's lying!" he tried to defend himself. 

"am i really?" i joked again. 

haechan stood up and ran towards me and i bolted the up the stairs. i managed to lead him in the opposite direction, giving me the opportunity to run down the stairs, leaving him up there searching for me. 

i dashed down the stairs to the boys on the couch. i jumped on the couch and went behind mark and renjun.

"hide me, im scared." i whispered. 

they both laughed, then moved into a different position so they could cover me. 

i could hear haechan at the top of the stairs. 

"im not blind min-min, i can see you." 

"f***" i cursed. 

"language!" mark said. 

i popped up from behind, holding onto mark's shoulders. 

"im s-sorry, please don't hurt me." i said cutely. 

"aww hyung dont hurt her!" chenle pinched my cheeks. 

i moved closer to him, putting my head on top of his head. 

"listen to him!" i said. 

chenle giggled. 

"fine, but next time you do that, I'm getting you back." haechan sighed. 

i nodded my head and we all calmed down. 

"do your homework." haechan snarled. 

"okay oppa!" i smiled. 

i grabbed my black backpack and headed to the kitchen to do my homework in peace.

***

mark's P.O.V.

is it weird by how I'm totally aroused by what just happened? minhee giving me so much skinship, really makes me fluttery. she's so cute and its nice to see haechan so happy. she's now in the kitchen doing her homework, while we are just chilling around. 

after a few minutes you could hear groans coming from minhee through the kitchen. 

"UGHHHHH"

"DFBSHAKHF"

"AHHHHHH"

those are the sounds we heard every 10 minutes. 

"f***ing b**ch" she cursed. 

"YAH! LANGUAGE!" haechan yelled. 

"is she okay?" i asked. 

"yeah, she does that to waste time. i had to listen to that for yearrrsss." 

i smiled. how unique. and also kind of a turn on. 

***

minhee's P.O.V.

its been around 40 minutes and i finally finished my stupid homework. paragraphs, note taking, filling out forms. you name it, i had it. i packed all my stuff back into my bag and went to the living room. 

"you finished?" haechan asked. 

i nodded my head. 

"I'm going to get changed, ill be right back." i said. 

i walked to the bag my mom left and shuffled through numerous amount of things to find spare clothes. i saw some black booty shorts and a black tank top, i guess that'll do. i grabbed them and made my way to the bathroom. 

it still surprises me that even the bathroom looks the same, its like i never left. i put on the clothes, folding the tank top under so it turns into a fake "cropped top". i picked the wedgie from the shorts and tied my hair into a braid. 

a piece of paper fell out of my pocket, its herin's number. i smiled and picked it up. i opened my phone into contacts and put her information in, then i texted her. 

me: hey, its minhee :)

i didn't bother to wait for a reply, she's probably busy.