Dinner Date (Explicit)

"Our reservation is at 8 Cameron," I groan, struggling as I zip the back of my navy blue dress up.

"I know, I know," He calls from the bathroom. I pick up my phone and check the time.  7:20, great. the drive there is 30 minutes on it's own.

"Baby we need to leave now or they're going to give our table away, you know how they are," I call once again.

"They are not going to give our table aw-" He stops abruptly. I turn around to face him. He is stood in the doorway of the bathroom staring me down.

"What?" I chuckle at the dumbfounded face he is making. He snaps out of it and walks over to me. "Where did this dress come from?" He asks, examining my body and how the fabric clings to all of my curves, accentuating my breasts.

"I got it yesterday," I say smiling. He rests his warm palms on my waist and gently presses his lips to mine. He pulls back and takes a good amount of the sticky clear lip gloss I had on with him. I chuckle as he attempts to lick it off, but for the most part it's not going anywhere.

"Why do you even wear that stuff?" He laughs as he wipes his lips with the back of his hand.

"Hey don't be mad cause my lip gloss is poppin'," I say and he looks up at me and laughs sarcastically. He sits down on the edge of our bed and I walk over and step into my heels. I bend over to fasten the straps at the ankles and feel Cameron's warm body behind me. His hand tight on my waist, he guides me back to my upright position. I feel his breath coming down on my shoulder. Three inch heels and he still towers over me ever so slightly.

He pushes my flat ironed hair to the side and places a soft kiss on my neck. The temperature in the room rises at least ten degrees. He trails kisses up from my collarbone to just under my ear, another ten degrees. I turn around to face him, his icy blue eyes are nearly completely black.

"No Cameron, not now. We have to go." I say and grab my clutch purse off of the bed and pull it over my shoulder. I hear him grown as I am heading for our bedroom door.

"We can make reservations another time," He says. I mentally roll my eyes at him. "We made these reservations nearly three months ago, Cameron. I'm not waiting another three months. Come on baby." I say, not even bothering to turn around. He grabs my arms and spins me around to face him just as I am about to cross the threshold.

I purse my lips at him, my annoyance growing. "Cameron," is all I can say before he crashes his lips to mine. He kisses me deeply, with a slight hunger. I give in and kiss him back. Our tongues move together as he grabs me by the back of my thighs and lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. My purse falls off my shoulder and down to the floor as he carries me back to our bed ,without breaking the embrace, and lays me down.

He stands over me, looking me over. I notice the front of his pants tightening around him by the second. He begins unbuttoning his dress shirt and pulls it off, exposing his smooth, freckled skin contrasting with the orange hair on his chest that I love so much. I lick my glossed lips at the view of him and he drops to a crouched position. He bunches my dress up around my waist and loops his fingers in the sides of the purple lace panties I have on and slides them down my thighs. He places soft kisses on the insides of my thighs and I pull my legs up, bending them at the knees to allow him more access to me.

He slowly licks my warm center with the entire pad of his tongue as I moan out. He slides a finger into me and begins slowly pumping. My hips buck off the bed involuntarily and he connects his mouth to my sensitive bud of nerves. He flicks his tongue over it, causing my legs to twitch and he begins sucking on it like a pacifier. My back arches off the bed and I bury my fingers into his thick, ginger locks.

"C-Cameron," I moan his name out.

"Yes baby?" He speaks between sucks.

"I'm gonna c-come," I spurt. He looks up through his lashes at me with a cocky grin and plunges another finger deep into me.

"Fuck!" I half scream, half moan out. He runs a palm up my thighs and torso to my breast. He begins massaging as he pumps faster into me and swirls his tongue around on my swollen bud. I place my hand on top of his and guide his motions on my chest.

I massage his scalp a little roughly and feel my legs beginning to tremble uncontrollably. Cameron notices and completely buries his face between my thighs.

My breathing picks up and I feel my lower stomach contracting.

I try to call out his name and he quiets me. "Shh, baby. Come for me," he says, still pumping his fingers in and out of me. I grind myself against him and my body tenses up. My toes curl as my hips buck off the mattress slightly and my hand freezes in his hair. His fingers and tongue never stop.

"Fuck baby, I love you!" I scream out in pleasure as I climax, my juices gloss over his lips and he licks them clean. He pulls his fingers out of me and licks those clean as well before coming up to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you," he speaks lowly, looking into my eyes. "I love you," I say as his pupils contract enough for the icy blue color of his iris to be seen.

He hands me my panties and I pull them back up my thighs and pull my dress back down. He grabs my purse and hands it to me and puts his shirt back on.

"I'd love to bend you over this bed right now, but like you said, you don't want to wait another three months for this dinner," he smirks. I giggle at that and kiss the tip of his freckled nose. "Come on, lets go," I say. I grab his hand and lead him behind me. He smacks my ass, causing me to yelp and look back at him with a playful scowl.