Hey Mickey

"Shut up a minute Jasmine. Where the fuck is that prick at?!" Ian yells, stomping down the stairs. He stops to grab the bat hanging on the wall and continues.

Okay first of all who is he telling to shut up?
I follow him down the stairs and try to get him to calm down.

"Lip! Lip!" He calls into the kitchen.

"Philip! What the fuck man?" He yells heading towards the kitchen. Lip jogs out with a mouth full of food and an agitated look on his face.

"What?" He yells, throwing his hands towards Ian. "And why do you have the bat?" Lip looks between Ian and I.

"Well?" He questions, swallowing his last bit of food.

"Mickey," he scowls.

Lips face hardens. "You talkin' about Mickey Milkovich?" He questions, taking a step closer.

I rub my forehead with my fingers. "Oh god," I say.

"What'd he do?" Lip asks the both of us.

Ian looks back at me then to Lip again.

"He grabbed her ass when she was walking into the corner store." He tells him.

"Wow, are you serious? Again!" Lip guffaws.

"Come on it's not even that serious. I already smacked him and cursed him out." I try to add.

"Yeah well he keeps fucking touching you Jasmine. And he knows damn well you're my fucking girlfriend!" He snaps at me. He keeps it up and he's going to be the next to get cursed out.

"Why the fuck are you getting all belligerent with me?" I snap right back.

He rolls his eyes and walks past me towards the door. "Come on Lip," he says and Lip follows after him.

I give Lip a look of desperation, silently pleading for him to not follow behind his brother. He shrugs and gives me a sympathetic look as if to say, "he's my brother, what do you expect me to do?"

I groan and sit down on the couch waiting for the whole confrontation to just end.

I climb across the couch and peek through the blinds at the two standing on the porch, Ian with the bat, and Lip looking ready for anything. Ian actually looks pretty hot holding that bat, defending his girl.

Lip pulls his phone out of his back pocket and moments later is yelling through it.

"Yeah Mandy tell your piece of shit brother to get his ass over here! Yeah, today. Right fucking now... Don't ask questions." He snaps and hangs up.

This isn't going to be good.

Hardly five minutes later Mickey is stalking down the street and I can tell my face looks just as nervous as I feel.

"Heard somebody had a problem. The fuck do you Gallaghers want?" He asks monotonously.

Ian grips the bat tighter and looks up at Mickey standing on the sidewalk facing the porch. I drop the shades a little to lower his chances of seeing me peeping through the window.

"Did you.." he drops his head and chuckles lightly to himself. Shit, he must not have taken his pills. "Did you put your hands on my fucking girlfriend?" He asks with a look that would make you question his sanity.

"You talkin' 'bout that slut Jazzy?" He scoffs and laughs.

Excuse me?

Ian looks up and the expression on his face says he is ready to kill anything moving.

"Don't," Lip says grabbing Ian by the shoulder. I stand up and contemplate stepping outside to say something, anything that would calm my baby down and get him back inside the house. The last thing I want is Ian getting hurt, being apart of some stupid neighborhood drama, or to get arrested. We all know the cops have this house in rotation.

"You know she wants me, Gallagher. She has since the fourth grade. I'd just love to see her pretty pink lips around my nine inch dick," Mickey laughs.

Ian looks at Lip and he releases his grasp on him.

"That's it," he says and storms off the porch.

"Shit," I mumble and head for the door.

I step on the porch and stand beside Lip.

"Really?" I yell to Lip.

"What? I'll jump in if he needs it. He's doing pretty good right now." He says and we both look back to the love of my life and the creep he's defending me against.

Ian abandoned the bat on the sidewalk and tackled Mickey to the ground. They roll around for a bit, Ian landing punches to Mickeys sides and eventually Mickey finds his way on top of him. Ian kicks him off and makes it to his feet.

"You're fucking dead Gallagher!" Mickey yells and Ian's fist collides with his cheekbone.

"I don't think so you piece of shit," He grumbles and stalks towards his opponent. He grabs him by the front of his shirt and throws him to the rough gravel of the road, his back facing Lip and I. I grimace at Ian's ripped and bloody shoulders and elbows, obviously from their scuffle on the pavement.

"Baby that's enough!" I try to call to him as he gives Mickey blow after blow to his nose and cheeks.

Lip runs his hand through his hair. "Shit, he's gonna kill him," he groans and heads off the porch. "Hey, that's enough. You made your point. HEY!" He yells to Ian. He grabs him off of Mickey and pushes him back towards my direction.

His chest is heaving as he finally turns around and walks towards the house and up the porch steps. I hadn't realized that his lip had been busted and a bruise is already starting to form on the bridge of his nose.

"You didn't have to do that," I scold him, rubbing his chest. He's still breathing wild as I rub his hair trying to get him to calm down.

"Nobody fucks with my girl," He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.

He licks his lips and pushes me up against the wall and attacks my mouth with his own, dipping his tongue in and out of my mouth. Lip walks into the house, shutting and locking the front door behind him.

He looks over at Ian mouth harassing me and groans.

"You do know you have a bedroom..upstairs.. that locks." He says pointing towards the stairs and obviously annoyed.

"Whatever," Ian growls. He lifts me up by the back of my thighs and wraps my legs around his waist. He rubs the tip of his nose against mine and nips at it.

"Groooosss," Carl groans, coming out of nowhere.

Ian holds his middle finger up and carries me towards the stairs in the direction of the bedroom he and Lip share.