Bubble Bath (Explicit)

"Come sit with meee," Cameron whines from the tub filled to his ribs with frothy bubbles.

I turn away from the mirror to face him. "I already told you I just did my hair. If  you mess my hair up, it's going to be a pro-" He stands up and steps out of the tub, splashing soapy water all of the floor.

"Cameron!" I shriek at the mess. I know he isn't going to clean it up later.

He walks towards me and for a moment i'm afraid that he is going to purposely get my clothes wet.

The bubbles slide down his body, exposing his previously covered manhood.

I look down at him, then quickly back up to his face and he smirks at me.

No, no, no. I can't do this right now. I have to be ready and out of the house in less than half an hour. I don't have the time to mess around with him right now.

"Cam, I really have to go," I plead.

He looks down at me another moment and shrugs. "Suit yourself."

He returns back to the tub and graciously steps back down and sits with his broad back pressing against the smooth tile.

He looks over to me with a large smile. "Guess i'm going to have to do it myself." He says nonchalantly.

What the hell is he talking about?

I ignore his comment and step into our room to get my hair gel from off of our bed.

I walk back into the bathroom and place the container of gel on the countertop when I hear a soft moan coming from the right of me.

I turn my head and Cameron is already looking my way. His bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes soft, and his arm moving to and from his torso. I can't see what he is doing due to the bubbles and the murky soap water, but I know exactly what he is doing.

"Camer-"

"Don't you wanna.. come over and do this... for me?" He gasps out. His movements never halting or slowing.

Unconsciously I nod my head ever so slightly and mentally curse myself for the action once I realize what I had just done. He knows I can't resist him, especially like this.

I pull my tight black top over my head and toss it on the floor behind me and do the same with the matching black pencil skirt I have on.

I am left in my matching purple set of lace panties and bra. I quickly remove those and stalk over the tub.

I step in and press myself up against him slick body and place my lips on his.

His palms move to my waist and he positions me completely on top of him. His hard erection is pressed directly beneath me. I grind myself on top of him. I moan into his mouth and he grips my ass and grinds me against him even harder.

I wrap an arm around his neck and burry the other in his thick hair.

He groans into my lips and I bury my face in his neck. I run my lips over his slick neck and bring my lips up to his ear. I lightly nibble at the lobe, "fuck me," I breathe into him.

He nods and wastes no time as he slightly lifts my waist up and plunges me down onto him. I tightly grip his shoulders and dig my finger nails into his skin.

I pull back and look directly into his crystal blue eyes. They are nearly black with lust as his lips part ever so slightly and he moans out my name. "Fuck, you feel so good."

I smile and wipe at the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. The combination of the near boiling bath water and our actions obviously being the reason.

I grind myself back and forth on top of him, creating waves in the tub with my motions.

He grabs a fistful of my long curly hair and pulls at it, causing my head to go back slightly and he begins attacking my neck. He bites and sucks on the soft skin, sure to leave bruising.

My breasts slide against his hard chest and he lets my hair go and travels down to my chest.

He grabs one and rubs the pad of his thumb over my nipple before bringing his mouth to it. His warm lips wrap around my sensitive areola. His tongue darts out and slowly licks over the whole of it.

My bottom lip is caught between my teeth as I watch his every movement. He brings his face back to mine and kisses my lips lightly.

"I'm coming," He says a split second before I feel his warm come splatter up into me. I clench myself around him and his fists tighten as his eyes screw shut.

I bounce myself on top of him for a few more moments and his eyes open and his face relaxes.

He smiles and pushes back the damp hair sticking to his forehead.

(already over 400 reads. thank you for reading my.. i don't even know what to call this. but thank you and keep reading!)