Don't Tell (Explicit)

"Holy shit, Ruby, you never told me you had a sister." Ethan yells across the set to my older sister and I.

"Yep, my own flesh and blood," She laughs and wraps a creamy, light brown arm across my shoulders.

"You're very beautiful," Ethan says to me, making me blush.

"Uh, thanks." I smile and he smiles back.

"Hold on, I'm gonna go get Cameron," Ethan says and walks off.

Cameron? Oh my god I've been waiting to see him.

Moments later Ethan walks back towards us with Cameron trailing not far behind. Cameron has on a blank white t shirt, dark jeans, and a pair of black boots. His face appears freshly shaven and his low cut hair looks perfectly trimmed. Scrumptious.

He and Ethan are speaking to each other, but I have no idea, as they're out of ear shot. They get closer and I offer Cameron the friendliest smile I can muster.

"Hi! You must be Angel?" He questions and smiles back.

"Sure am," I respond as he opens his arms for a hug.

This can't be happening.

I step into his warm embrace as he hugs me smugly and rubs over my back lightly.

We both pull back from the embrace and his sweet, yet masculine, scent lingers in my nostrils.

"Well, Angel we gotta go get ready," Ruby says.

I quickly wave to my new acquaintances before my sister pulls me off in the opposite direction towards her dressing room.

"Okay this is my dressing room," She says pushing the door open. I follow her in and take a look around. It's nice. A small couch, mini fridge, a table with two chairs, a vanity mirror up against the wall, and a small flat screen tv sitting on the wall when her Netflix signed into it.

"Damn, Ruby. This is really nice." I say in slight awe.

"Yeah, you can just stay in here instead of with the extras." She says and opens up the mini fridge and offers me a ginger ale. I go with a bottle of water and we take a seat on the couch.

I pull out my script and read over my few lines. I've gotta give thanks to my sister for this role, no matter how small. Because she did get me this job. She said if I do good, they might even consider taking me on for more episodes. That's what happened with her. Keeping my fingers crossed.

"Ruby we're ready for you!" A voice calls from the other side of the door.

"Alright, coming." She calls back before downing the rest of her ginger ale and heading out of the room.

I sit in my sisters dressing room and watch episodes of Shameless on Netflix. Kind of corny, I know. I'm watching them on tv when we're pretty much all under the same roof. I start all the way at the beginning and get to the third episode before there is a light tapping at the door.

"Uh, come in?" I say. Ruby didn't really tell me whether to let people in her dressing room or not so I'm a little apprehensive.

I stand up from the love seat and Cameron pokes his head through the door. Holy shit.

"H-Hey," I stammer.