Coffee House (Explicit)

"Shut up," I laugh to Cameron at the incredibly corny joke he just told me.

"It's true though," He defends, laughing equally as hard. He takes a sip of his blonde roast coffee and sets it back down on the table, looking back up at me.

"So what do you wanna do when we leave here?" I ask him. It's Saturday and actually pretty warm so I want to take advantage of the nice weather.

He shrugs, "Whatever you wanna do baby."

"Okay," I say and finish off my hot chocolate. I stand up to go toss it in the garbage can and decide to go to the restroom while I'm up.

"Cam, I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick." I say and he nods to me.

I walk towards the back of the coffee house and make a right turn towards the restrooms. I push on the door of the family restroom and walk inside. I like my privacy.

I pee and am washing my hands when there is a gentle tapping on the door.

"Occupied," I call and reach for the stack of rough paper towels.

"It's me," He calls with a chuckle.

I dry my hands and toss the soaked paper towels in the garbage can and reach for the door handle, pulling the door open.

He steps in as soon as the door slides open and wraps his hands around my waist and shuts the door behind me and locks it without looking.

"What are you doing?" I question kind of confused.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," He mumbles and hungrily presses his lips to mine. I freeze for a short moment before reciprocating. He slides his tongue into my mouth and presses me up against the wall.

"Mm," I moan into his mouth as his scruffy beard pricks and tickles my chin.

He grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up, holding me against the wall with my legs in his hands. I reach down between our bodies and undo my pants then his. He removes one hand from under me and shoves my panties down, exposing my pulsing crotch to the cool air.

He nips at my neck and plunges a long finger into me. My rugged breaths catch in my throat as he slides another finger into me. I tighten my grip around the nape of his neck and pull him closer to me. I start grinding myself against his hand as he begins twisting his wrist. He knows exactly what I like.

He keeps pumping for a few more moments before I feel my lower belly tensing slightly. Before I realize, my warm juices are dripping down his fingers. He slowly pulls himself out of me and brings his hand up to his mouth. He places his fingers in between his lips and sucks me off of him.

"Mmm," He groans in approval, never breaking eye contact with me. "You taste so fucking good."

His hands goes back down and he yanks his boxer briefs down enough to pull himself out. His soft skin rubs against the inside of my thigh as he shifts to a more comfortable stance before slowly sliding into me.

My mouth falls open into an "O" shape as my head falls back. He grunts and his grip on my thighs tighten. I ignore his uncomfortable touch and focus only on the waves of pleasure rippling through my body with every one of his strokes.

"Camer-," I try to moan out his name. He quickly clasps a palm to my mouth.

"Shh, don't want anyone to hear us in here babe." He breathily speaks. I nod into his hand and he slowly brings it down.

His pace speeds up and my sweaty palms begin fisting the front of his striped blue and white t shirt. One of my favorite shirts of his actually. I should probably not do this, I wouldn't want it to get wrinkled.

He rolls his hips into mine, rubbing against my clitoris just lightly enough to drive me crazy. I roll my hips against him in an attempt to relieve myself of the built up pressure. 

He brings a hand up and pulls my thin t shirt and bra down, exposing my breasts to him. He begins sucking and nibbling on the smooth skin, sure to leave a nice hickey. He travels up to my neck and stops just under my ear. He snuggles his face into my neck as he continues burying himself between my thighs.

I grab both sides of his face and press my forehead to his. Slick beads of sweat have already began to form on his freckled forehead and red cheeks.

"I- I think i'm gonna.. come," I manage to spurt out.

He nods against me.

"Hold on a minute," He instructs. I try to do as I am told.

My legs begin to quiver around him and I gasp for much needed air.

He pounds into me harder and I bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming out his name.

He presses his soft, swollen lips to mine and roughly pounds into me one last time before spilling himself deep inside of me. I release myself as well and we both let out open mouthed moans.

He slowly pulls himself out of me and his come drips from me to the floor.

He looks down at the mess and laughs. "I'm gonna clean that up," He assures. I laugh and nod at him.

He places me back down on the floor and I fix my clothes while he does the same. I walk over to the door and peek out to make sure the coast is clear for the both of us to leave the restroom at the same time.

"Come on let's go," I say looking back at him as he drops a paper towel on the floor and wipes around with his shoe on top of it.

Oh my god Cameron.

He trashes the paper towel and I can't help but giggle.

"You laughing at me?" He questions and gives my ass a firm grasp, causing me to yelp.

I turn and place a wet kiss on his lips before we hurry down the corridor and out of the front doors before anyone has the chance to put two and two together.