Cry Baby

"How fucking dare you!" I scream in his face and shove past him to our bedroom. Well, just his bedroom now. I'm getting my things and i'm leaving, tonight. I can't even stand to look at his face, let alone be in his presence.

"Venus, please wait," he pleads and grabs for my arm.

I snatch it out of his grip. "Don't fucking touch me Cameron," I spit and barge through the bedroom door. I immediately head for the walk in closet and search around for my black Nike duffel bag. I find it behind a few boxes of shoes and begin ripping my clothes off of the hangers and shoving them in the bag. I'll worry about folding them later on.

He's standing in the doorway of the bedroom when I walk out. I don't look directly at him, I just see him out the corners of my eyes.

I walk over to the dresser and begin pulling out pairs of panties and bras by the handful.

"Shit, V," he rubs his face. "Don't leave, okay?"

I turn around and look him in his watering eyes, his face beginning to turn red.

"Don't you fucking dare do that," I spit to him. "YOU are the one who cheated on ME! You piece of shit! I CANNOT believe you! Three and a half fucking years of my life, and you fucking wasted it." My voice cracks and I feel the tears begin to prick my eyes. Dammit don't do this. Not now, just wait until you get in the car. I refuse to let this bastard see me hurt.

Cameron stays silent as I go back to shoving underwear into my bag. I don't get nearly half of it, but I plan on just coming back when he's out at work or something to get the rest of my things.

I stomp into the bathroom connected to the bedroom and grab my shower gel and hair supplies. I'll get a tooth brush from a convenience store on the way out.

I turn around to take my things into the bedroom and put them away when I nearly collide with Cameron. He's blocking the doorway. I look down at my shoes, not wanting to look directly into his blood shot, crystal blue eyes. Or the tens of tiny freckles covering his baby soft skin. Or those smooth lips. Those smooth lips that lied to me night after night when he told me he was just working late on set. Or he just spontaneously decided to go out to dinner or drinks with his cast mates.

Every single excuse he has told me fires through my head. Every single time he came home later than normal. Hell, any time he was out of the house or I wasn't with him. Was he really at work? Was he really at the grocery store? This is just all too much.

"Move," I mumble just loud enough for him to hear me.

"No," he sniffles.

What?

I look up and meet his red rimmed eyes. He has his fingers shoved in his front pockets and twitches his nose as he sniffles again.

He towers over me by a good six inches and looks slightly intimidating as he is looking down on me.

"I said move, Cameron." I say trying to step past him. He steps to the side and blocks me once again.

"I'm not going to play this game with you, Cameron. Get the fuck out of the way." I say raising my voice.

He doesn't say anything, just continues looking at me like he is clueless.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" I scream at him, fed up that he chooses now of all moments to play these little childish games. I throw my things on the floor and beat on his chest as hard as I can.