Chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV
Currently, I'm out doing a job before we head to Korea. The target is an 35 year old who goes by the name Jason Clark. A man who is a government official and has corrupted the government. He has a lot of secrets like he gets paid by a mafia boss to keep his name out of the deaths that the mafia boss is causing. I get about 2.5 million dollars if I get the job done.

Mike had to get us an invitation to Jason's little party. The party was formal wear and well I got that all covered.

(Brooklyn's dress👆)

(Brooklyn's dress👆)

(Her makeup👆)

"Brooklyn, you really dress to inappropriately for a job,"Joseph said, looking at my outfit.

"The invitation said formal wear Joseph,"I said, glaring at him.

He just shook his head and left the room to get ready for the party. Each member has a job, mine is the assassin. Joseph is the hacker, Mike is the master of disguise, James is the person who gets the supplies like poison and weapons, and Chris is the lookout for the cops.

I walked downstairs and all the guys were waiting for me. I put on my black heels and we all got into the limo. Hey gotta look fancy and look like we fit in. I work at a bakery for my normal life. Mike is a famous model, so he lets us live with him.

"Okay remember the plan. Brooklyn keep your eyes on the target and when he is alone you strike,"my uncle said through  my ear piece.

"I got it uncle,"I said back to him.  "This ain't my first time at the rodeo."

I could hear him laughing at my choice of words.

"Remember the client will meet you in the alley beside the targets house. Don't give away your identity,"My uncle said again.

He gets really worried about me doing this, because 2 years ago I mixed up with the FBI. They almost got me,but lucky enough they couldn't get me behind bars.

*time skip at the party*
We walked into the party and separated. I got some champagne and looked out for the target.

After a few minutes of looking for the target. He finally decided to make an appearance at his party. I noticed Mike went over to him and started talking to him. They finished talking and the target started to walk somewhere by himself. Now it's time to die Jason Clark. I followed the target down the hall and he went into the bathroom. I sneak into the bathroom and turn off the lights, so he can't tell who I am.

"Whose there?,"he asked.

I could tell his voice is full of fear. This is going to be fun as fuck. 

"Jason Clark, you have been targeted by the Black Pearl. It's time for you to die,"I said, taking my knife and slit his throat,then taking out an note card saying that had his secrets on it and my name.

After I was done, I headed out of the bathroom and back to the party. Mission accomplished bitches!! I nodded to Mike and Joseph as a way of saying I'm done with the job. They nodded back at me and I left the mansion, going to the alley to meet the client.

I stayed in the dark and waited for the client. I see someone walking in the alley and stopped.

"Good job on killing him,"the client said. "Here's the money and thank you Black Pearl."

They handed me the briefcase of money and left. I left the alley and headed to the limo. The guys were already in the limo as I got in.

"Great job Brooklyn!,"Chris said.

I smiled at him and opened the briefcase. All the money was there after I counted it. It was a long day, so we all went to bed once we got home.

A/n:
Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Jungkook will be in the next chapter when Brooklyn meets him! Enjoy! Vote! Comment!
-💗Autumn💗