Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV
We spent all night looking for Brooklyn. She didn't come back from the bathroom after she saw her mother at the party. Mike and Joseph were freaking out, while Chris and James are still trying to find her. They won't talk to us or even eat at all. I guess they are really close. I gotta admit that I miss her.

"Jungkook, can you go back to Sungmin's house and ask him if he saw her?,"Namjoon hyung asked.

I nodded and left the mansion, heading to Sungmin's place.

Brooklyn's POV
The guards came back and dragged me from the cell. My mother was smirking at me the whole time. I really hate this woman! I looked at myself in the mirror and I was a mess. There was blood dried on my forehead and my eyes are puffy from the crying I've been doing.

"Awe poor Brooklyn isn't such a tough girl now,"she smirked.

"Go to hell,"I hissed.

"I'm already here,"she said in a cold tone. "You are stuck here. No one really gives a damn about you."

"Mike and them care about me! My uncle cares about me!,"I yelled. "You just don't care about me!"

As soon as I stopped yelling, the doorbell was going off. Marie was in a pissy mood and slapped me. That fucking bitch! My cheek was stinging and I just laughed at her.

"That hardly hurt,"I smirked.

She got even more pissed off at me and walked to answer the door.

"HELP ME!,"I yelled, hoping whoever is at the door would hear me.

The guards kicked me in the stomach so I'd shut up.

Jungkook's POV
I rang the doorbell, waiting for them to answer the door. Finally someone opened the door and I noticed it was Brooklyn's mother.

"Hello Miss. Have you seen Brooklyn?,"I asked.

"No I haven't,"she replied.

At that moment I heard Brooklyn yelling for help. I pushed the woman out of the way and ran towards Brooklyn's voice. I saw the guards taking turns kicking her in the stomach and punching. I got out my gun and shot them both in the shoulder, picked up Brooklyn in bridal style and got the hell out of there.  Her face was all bloody and the dress was ruined. She was passed out in my arms as I carried her home.

A/N:
Here's an double update. Jungkook saved her from her evil bitch of an mother. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Vote! Comment! ❤❤ Tell me how you like it so far!
-💗Autumn💗