Chapter 4

(A/n:So for this chapter I decided we should get to know more about Brooklyn's life story)

2 years ago at Brooklyn's dad's funeral

I was sitting there, looking at my dad's body. The tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. My mother didn't bother up showing for it. That's what pissed me off the most. She was his wife therefore she should be here. My uncle was saying stuff about my dad when they were little. It hurts so bad knowing that I won't have my dad by my side anymore. Mike and them are here with me for moral support,but also because he was like a father figure to them.

The funeral ended and my uncle took me home. I expected my mother to be there when I got home, but she wasn't. All I found was a little note saying:

Brooklyn,
I'm leaving to get re-married. I don't want nothing to do with the house that reminds me of your father. You probably won't forgive me and hate me by now. Just live your life. I love you my beautiful daughter.
Love your mom

It made me even more angry at her. She left her only daughter to get re-married since my dad died. His funeral was today and today was the day she ran off. Leaving me behind. What kind of mother does that? The tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. I hate her and I'll never forgive her for this.

I decided to sale the house and move in with my uncle. As I explored his house, I came across a door that said Do Not Enter. I was really curious, so I went in the room. The room was full of old newspapers clippings about an assassin called the Black Pearl. I started to read one where the Black Pearl killed a mafia boss for his bad ways. I read a little more and it said people fear the Black Pearl, thinking they would target them. My uncle caught me in the room and he told me the truth. That my dad was the Black
Pearl. He was the fame assassin that everyone hired and feared. He keep the secret from us to protect us from his enemies. I guess someone figured out who he really was and killed him.

I thought a lot about what my dad was. He did it for the greater good. I decided that night I wanted to take over where my father left off and be the best damn assassin next him. I told my uncle the next day and he agreed to train me. Starting that day I started my life as an assassin.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to give Brooklyn more of a background. She has had a rough life. Vote! Comment! Tbh, I almost started crying as I wrote this. I know the song ain't Korean but it fits the whole chapter. So I suggest you  listen to it, while you read.
-💗Autumn💗