Chapter 11

Brooklyn's Mother's POV (Marie)
2 years ago before the funeral
My husband just died. I'm not sad, actually I'm really happy. He left me no money,but it went to his precious daughter Brooklyn. That little brat is the reason I'm stuck here. I wish she was never born and I wouldn't have been stuck here with a man I didn't love. Yes you may call me a bitch,but I had my reasons. Brooklyn ran into the hospital room with tears in her eyes.

"Brooklyn stop crying. You are so embarrassing,"I said in a cold tone.

"Your husband just died and you don't give a shit,"she said. "You are heartless."

She isn't wrong, I'm heartless. I really don't care about them.

"We grief in different ways daughter,"I hissed.

She looks at me and walked out of the room. Finally she is fucking gone. I look at my dead husband's body and smiled. You are finally gone and now I leave the little brat behind.

I walk out of the hospital and headed to the house. I can finally leave this wretched place and do what I want to do in life.

Day of the funeral
I'm leaving today to Korea. No I'm not going to the funeral because I really don't care about him or Brooklyn. I know, I know I'm not a good mother, but you try being in my place. Then you'll understand my point. You may think I'm the bad person and honestly you ain't wrong. I left a note, pretending to be a good loving mother.

Present Day
Seeing Brooklyn's face when she saw me at the party was great. She caused an scene and it was great. I had her thrown in the basement because it was fun watching her being angry at me. Especially when I told her I didn't love her father, it was great.

"Ma'am,"a guard said. "She is in a cell now."

I waved him off and started thinking about the ways I could torture her. Prepare to be stuck in Hell for the rest of your life Brooklyn.

A/N:
Here's chapter 11. We learnt more about Brooklyn's mother and why she left. Vote! Comment! Enjoy! Thanks for reading!
-💗Autumn💗