Chapter 19

(Warning extreme fluff)

Brooklyn's POV
Jungkook said he wanted to take me on an date. I couldn't be happier to have my first date with him. He told to get dressed, so I rushed to get everything done.

(Her makeup👆)

(Her makeup👆)

(Her outfit👆)

(Her outfit👆)

Jungkook come up to my room and smiled at me.

"Ready gorgeous?,"He asked.

"Yes I am,"I replied, blushing.

He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together. My dad and the guys were all clapping like idiots and shouting get some. Well my dad didn't do that because he was glaring at Jungkook the whole time. The guys stood in an line and each gave me a red rose. My face was probably the same color as now. Jungkook comes over to me and kisses my knuckles before handing me an necklace with his and my initials on it. Can I die of embarrassment now?! My dad hugged me one last time and kissed my forehead.

"Take care of her Jungkook,"My dad said. "Or I'll hunt you down and beat you up."

Jungkook gulped and nodded his head. You could tell he was scared of my dad. I giggled at his reaction and my dad smiled at us both.

Jungkook took my hand again and we left the house.

"I thought today we could go eat and walk around the park,"he said.

I nodded and pulled him into an hug. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"You are so beautiful,"He said, caressing my cheek.

"Thank you Kookie,"I smiled. "And you are so handsome."

He gave me his bunny smile and my heart almost stopped. His lips at right there. I could kiss him. He leaned closer to me and gave me a peck on my lips. Did he read My mind?! I looked up at him and blushed.

"You said it out loud baby girl,"He smirked.

"Oh Lord,"I said, blushing. "I'm so stupid."

He kept smirking at me and we started to walk. He held my hand as we walked together. (A/N: you thought this would be all fluff.. but guess what it's going to have some blood) Out of the corner of my eye I saw an black van speeding it's way up to us. The guy with an mask was holding an gun and pointing it towards Jungkook. As the guy pulled the trigger, I pushed Jungkook out of the way and the bullet hit me right in the shoulder.

Jungkook run to me and started to put pressure on the wound.

"Baby girl are you okay?,"He asked.

You could tell by the tone of his voice he was worried about me.

"I'm fine baby,"I replied. "I did it for you."

Tears begin to fall down his face and I wiped them away.

"Kookie.. I'm fine. It was just my shoulder,"I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. He grabbed his phone and called someone to come get us.

A/N:
Here's chapter 19. I'm sorry its not good. Anyways I decided that Imma change a few things about myself. I'm dying my hair purple this weekend. I can't wait. I'm going to start wearing my hair up. Vote! Comment! Enjoy! One last chapter and this book will over!
-💗Autumn💗