Chapter 20

The last chapter! I'm so proud I actually finished an fanfic! Thanks to those who actually read this!

Jungkook's POV
Brooklyn took an bullet for me. First person to ever do that for me. When you think it's all over someone tries to kill you and your girlfriend takes the bullet instead. She tries telling me she was fine, but I could see the pain was worst than what she was saying.

"Kookie stop worrying it just hit my shoulder,"She said.

I looked at her and smiled. She is an idiot, of course I'd be worrying she is my girlfriend.

"You are an idiot,"I stated. "You shouldn't have done that."

"Yes I'm an idiot, who wanted to save her boyfriend. Forgive me for my sin,"She said, sarcastically.

"Smartass,"I said.

She giggled and gave me an kiss on my cheek. God, she is adorable! She tried to her arm,but I made her lay back down.

"Oh hell no. Lay back down!,"I yelled.

She glared at me and sighed. Her glare is adorable too! Her dad come into the room and saw us arguing. I could hear him chuckling at us.

"You guys argue like you are married,"He said.

"DAD!,"she yelled.

Her face was red as the rose that the guys gave her before all this happened. I chuckled and kissed her forehead,laying down in the bed cuddling her. She was still blushing and hid her face in my chest. I played with her hair and fell asleep like that.

4 years later
Brooklyn's POV
Jungkook and me got married and have a beautiful baby girl Jamie. I'm pregnant with a boy now. I walked into Jamie's room and saw her and Jungkook playing with her dolls.

"Daddy did you always love mommy?,"Jamie asks.

"No, I hated her at first,"he replied. "But I realized that I have fallen in love with her."

"He was just jealous,"I said.

They both looked at me and smiled.

"I could beat him in everything,"I stated. "He was rude and snobby,but I love him either way."

Jamie giggled at my response and ran over to hug me.

"It's time for you to go to bed baby girl,"I said, picking her up and laying her in her bed.

I tucked her,kissing her forehead, and leaving her room. Jungkook grabbed my hand and we went to our room.

"Thanks for making me the happiest man on the planet,"He said, kissing my lips.

I kissed back and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

A/N:
An happy ending. I'm proud of myself for finishing this fanfic. Thanks to those who read it! I appreciate it a lot. ❤❤❤ my first fanfic ever. Thank you guys!! ❤❤❤