Chapter 5

Brooklyn's POV
Namjoon decided it was time to talk about the job. I'm just saying I better get paid good money for this. We all were sitting down at the table, waiting for Namjoon to talk.

"Okay. So the group is we are going to try and eliminate  Lee Sungmin, the other mafia boss here in Korea,"he said. "I hired you Brooklyn because I heard you were the best assassin in America."

I nodded and signalled to him to continue. I could feel Jungkook's death glare. So he is mad that Namjoon hired me?

"Brooklyn during this you will be working with Jungkook,"he said. "He'll help you throughout your job. Do you understand Jungkook?"

Jungkook just nodded and continued to glare at me. Oh just great! Now I have to work with the guys who hates my guts.

"Sungmin is having a party tonight. So I want you and Brooklyn to go and get familiar with the mansion,"he said. "Now get going Jungkook."

Jungkook stood up and left the room. I was about to walk out, until Chris grabbed my arm.

"Be careful Brooklyn,"he said, letting my arm go.

I nodded and headed to my bedroom to pick out a dress.

(Her dress👆)

(Her dress👆)

(Jungkook's tux👆)

(Jungkook's tux👆)

Jungkook's POV
Currently I'm waiting for Brooklyn to get dress, so we can head to the party early. I decided to talk to her friend Mike to learn more about Brooklyn.

"Hey Mike, what could you tell me about Brooklyn?,"I asked him.

"Brooklyn is like sister to me. We grew up together. She lost her dad 2 years ago and her mom decided to run off and get re-married,"he answered. "She is somewhat sensitive to things. She is pretty much a wild card and careless person."

I nodded and turned to see Brooklyn standing there in a beautiful red dress. The dress looked beautiful on her. I noticed Jimin hyung staring at her too.

"I'm ready to go Jungkook,"She said, walking out the door.

Damn she is really beautiful. Shut up Jungkook. You ain't supposed to like her.

I followed after her and we both got in the limo. I guess she is used to this stuff. The driver begin to drive us to the party. The ride was silent and awkward. She hasn't said one word to me. I continue to take glances at her. Her long blue hair was beautiful and her figure was sexy. (A/n:Kookie don't be a pervert like Jimin) She probably thinks I hate her because of the way I was glaring at her all the time.

Brooklyn's POV
I noticed Jungkook talking glances at me, like he is studying my body. Is he one of those perverts? The driver stops at the mansion and he helps me out. I looped my arm with Jungkook's and headed into the party. Namjoon decided we should act like we are a couple,so we don't look suspicious to anyone. I saw Lee Sungmin talking to people and we walked over to him.  

"Ah Jungkook you are here and whose this beautiful girl,"Sungmin said in Korean.

It really sucks that I have no freaking clue what they are saying!

"This is my beautiful girlfriend Brooklyn. She is American, so talk in English for her,"Jungkook said in Korean.

"Brooklyn is such a lovely name,"Sungmin said, kissing my hand.

Talk about weird.

"Thank you,"I said, smiling at him.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, Jungkook,"he said to Jungkook.

"I forget to mention it to people,"Jungkook said. "Now if you excuse us. We are going to go get drinks."

We walked over to the table full of drinks and stood in complete silence. Awkward again. Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. He bended down, so his lips could claim mine. Why in the hell is he kissing me?!

A/N
Well heres another chapter!! Whoop! I hope you enjoy!! Vote! Comment! Why do you think he kissed her?
-💗Autumn💗