Chapter 9

Brooklyn's POV
I'm still feeling bad for yelling at Jungkook. I was angry at him for the way he was treating me. I am an outsider, I don't belong here. I'll get this job done and leave. I was sitting in the living room, watching tv when Namjoon walked in.

"Hey Brooklyn. Can we talk?,"he asked.

I nodded and followed him to his office. I sat down in a chair and waited for him to start talking.

"I wanted to know if you are okay. Mike said the other you wouldn't come out of your room,"he said. "If you need anything,we are here for you."

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to get this job done and over with,"I said. "When do we start?"

"We start tomorrow night,"he answered. "I don't want to put any pressure on you, but this job is important. Jungkook will be with you again."

Great. Jungkook is with me again. I don't want to face him at all.

"Is that okay with you?,"he asked.

I gulped and smiled at him.

"Yeah of course it's okay,"I lied through my teeth.

He nodded and I left the room in a hurry. Great. Can this day get anymore worst? Why Jungkook out of  everyone else? It doesn't make sense at all. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and hit someone's chest. I looked up and saw it was Jungkook. I quickly tried to escape from him, but he grabbed my arm and turned my attention back to him.

"Brooklyn, can we talk please?,"he asked.

"I have nothing to say to you Jungkook,"I answered in a cold tone. "I don't have time for your bullshit. I'm here to get the job done and I'm out of your life forever. Because I know that's what you really want!"

My words were like venom to him. His face showed that I hurt him, but right now I couldn't honestly give a shit. He treated me like dirt when I first got here. I pulled out of his grasp and walked away from him.

Starting today, I will go back to being the cold Autumn and not giving shit about anyone but me and my friends.

A/N
Should she apologize to Kookie? I hope you enjoy! Vote! Comment! I appreciate y'alls comments!
-💗Autumn💗