The scientist

Raven heard screaming and booming sounds. Raven went to see what it was. "Help! Raven pulled the debris off of the guy. Raven said who are you. "The guy said I'm a scientist the robbers stole my stuff and put debris on me my name is Test". Raven took Test back to the house. Trey started to heal Test. "Test said thank you I feel a little better now". Raven put some different clothes on. Raven wore  a pink shirt and green skinny pants.  Test ate berries and apples. Test was happy to have people care for him. Test built a new laboratory. "Raven said how's the laboratory"? "Test said its going great". Raven went to take a nap. Starfire took a nap also. Trey left to look for a purple lion to keep him as a pet. Trey saw a purple lion and fed him steak. The lion followed Trey home. Trey named the lion purl. Trey went to sleep. Purl nudged Trey. Trey fed Purl another steak.  Trey went back to sleep. The next morning purl was chasing butterflies. Trey followed Purl. Purl stopped chasing butterflies and headed home. Raven was cooking breakfast. After breakfast Starfire made a glamorous dress. "Raven said you  look like a princess". "Starfire said thanks".  Trey went to the bowling alley. Raven thought about thanksgiving and decided to throw a big feast. It was 4weeks until thanksgiving.  It was thanksgiving and everyone ate tons of food. Test went in his laboratory and ran some test on some plants. Test saw the plant that had 1leaf was some type of fruit plant. "Test told Raven the good news". "Raven said wonderful". Test watered the plant everyday. One day while Test was watering the plant a ghost appeared. "Test told Raven I saw a ghost".

"Raven said show me the ghost.

Raven saw the ghost. Raven saw that the ghost was a good ghost. "Raven asked the ghost what's your name"? "The ghost said my name is Sam". Raven thought Sam how not to act like a ghost. Sam did everything Raven taught him. Sam mastered how to be like a live human. Sam lived  with a girl ghost Sarah. Sarah put purple curtains. "Sam said it looks beautiful". "Sarah said thanks". Sam looked for berries. Sam found berries and mashed them. Starfire wanted to become a doctor but she couldn't because Starfire has to help Raven.

Raven needed someone to protect Test.  Raven decided to have Starfire protect Test.  Raven went into a cave. Starfire helped Test do laundry.