Precious is popular

Jackson felt better. All the students at school loved Precious. Precious was happy to be loved. Jake had issues at work. The doctors were being rude to each other. Jake had to fire 6people. Jackson was happy to be manager. Jackson had to take Vicious to the vet because he had fleas. "The Doctor said take this medicine".

Jackson put the medicine on Vicious. Vicious stopped itching and went to sleep. Precious came home late. Precious ate a snack. Jake was already fast asleep. Jackson went downstairs to check on Vicious. Vicious was asleep. Vicious woke up and tugged at Jackson if saying let me sleep don't wake me up. Jackson went back upstairs and went to sleep.

Spike woke up and made breakfast. Their was eggs,sausage,and biscuits. Vicious was fed salad. Precious didn't go to work it was summer break. Precious went to Treasures water park. Precious went on scary slides. Jackson left to adventure. Spike went with him. Spike saw caves and water monsters. Spike went in the cave. Spike got trapped buy a giant cave spider. Jackson went in the cave. He saw Spike. Jackson battled the spider and hot stuck in the web also. Raven came and threw swords at the spider. Jackson and Spike were safe. Jackson and Spike headed home. Spike sat on the bed thinking. Jackson sat on the porch. Precious came back from the beauty parlor.  Precious got a boyfriend his name was James Cook. Precious moved to her own palace. Jackson cooked beef sandwiches for lunch.