Test is found

"Raven told Trey come with me". They looked around the forest no sign of him. Trey looked in holes and caves nothing. "Trey said I found Test".

Test was sitting their doing nothing.  Raven carried Test back to the lab. Test researched on animals and found bad DNA. "Test told Trey tell Raven I researched on animals and found bad DNA". Trey told Raven what Test had told him. "Raven said this is bad because animals will attack us"!!

Raven got Purl and hid in the lab. The animals started breaking In. Starfire was having a good time drinking Cockroach coffee. "Raven said where going to have to fight for ourselves".  Raven broke the walls to let the animals in. Everyone got wounded and injured bad. "Raven said their to strong. Raven called Starfire again.

Starfire came bad. Starfire killed the monsters and started screaming. Raven healed herself. Everyone felt better. "Starfire said I think you should RUN"!!! Everyone ran except Raven who teleported everywhere.

Starfire got Raven. Raven apologized. Starfire calmed down. Trey was scared as an ant. Purl picked up Trey and took him inside. Raven headed to sleep. Trey woke up and headed to work. Raven sat at home for 5minutes drinking coffee. Purl ran outside to use the bathroom. Raven took Purl inside and shut the door. Raven met people at her job Jacker,Javier and Saka. Saka came to Ravens house each month.  "Raven asked Saka why do you visit me each month"? "Saka said because I'm lonely". "Raven said OK visit me a little less because I have work and important things to do". Raven had a baby girl and named her Precious. Trey stayed home and took care of Precious. "Precious said food". Food was Precious's first word. Trey fed Precious mashed potatoes. Terra arrived at the house attacking everything. Raven came home. "Raven said why is my house damaged"? "Trey said because of Terra". Everyone had to fight Terra and Gizmo. Raven took Terra and got badly hurt Trey fought Gizmo and won. Raven screamed and turned to a giant black monster. Trey calmed Raven down it didn't work. Trey summoned Starfire. Starfire put Raven to sleep. Raven turned to her normal form.

Raven calmed down and made some tea to relax herself. Precious got enrolled in Hatter elementary. Precious made lots of friends. Precious visited her great grandma Taka. Grandma Taka gave Precious a big hug. Previous gave her grandma the cake that she made for her. "Taka said thank you". "Precious said your welcome". Precious spent a night with Taka.  Taka made Precious a dinner.  Precious went to bed. Precious went home the next day. "Raven asked how was your stay"? "Precious said beautiful".

"Trey asked you want to go out of town with me"? "Precious said sure dad".

Trey bought two tickets. Trey and Precious went to Florida. Precious got in the ocean and swam for 5minutes. Trey and Precious spent the night in a hotel.

Raven was waiting for her laptop to come in. "Raven said to the delivery guy thank you sir". Raven charged her laptop for 2hours. Raven watched YouTube videos. When Trey and Precious arrived. Raven left to pick them up. Raven hugged and kissed Precious and Trey. "Trey said honey your low on gas. Raven drove to the gas station and filled the car up. Raven drove home. Raven went back out to get some steak. Raven gave Purl 4steaks.

Trey left to look for adventure. Trey saw flamingo's on a small island. Raven was taking care of Precious. "Precious asked mom can I get a phone in 2years"? "Raven said yes if you be good". Precious went to her room and read her book. Trey returned and ate a turkey sandwich. Trey went roller skating after a turkey sandwich. "Raven asked Precious do you know where my phone is"? "Precious said no". Raven found her phone under the bed. Raven got on and played some games. Precious went downstairs and took a nap. Trey returned and got on his laptop.