Starfire lives in a treehouse

"Starfire said Raven I'm going to live in a treehouse". "Raven said OK". Starfire built her treehouse out of bricks and wood. Starfire put some furniture in it. Starfire made a tuna fish sandwich.

Starfire went to bed. "Raven told Jackson go eat dinner". Jackson ate his dinner. Jackson went to bed after dinner because he was tired. Jackson was bored because he didn't have anything to do. Raven bought Jackson and Precious a phone. Precious and Jackson started to play on it. Jackson went to the store and bought a phone case.

"Jackson said Precious go away". "Precious said no". Precious stayed in Jackson's room until dinner time. Jinx started chopping Starfire's treehouse down. Starfire screamed. Jinx laughed. Jinx put Starfire in a jail cell. Starfire tried to break it no use. Raven came and had issues fighting them. Raven called her dad. Ravens dad broke Starfire free. "Starfire said thanks uh". "Ravens dad said call me cycle". "Starfire said thanks Cycle". Cycle vanished in a red and black hole. "Raven said Starfire we should see what Trey is doing". "Starfire said good idea". Raven found Trey sitting in a corner in the house. "Trey said I was looking for y'all". "Raven said are you OK"? "Trey said fine not harmed Purl is OK too". Raven started training Purl to sit on the toilet and use the bathroom. "Trey told Raven let's get a palace". "Raven said OK and let Starfire have the mansion. Test moved in with Raven and Trey. Test started researching on a tree that made chocolate. Test named the tree coco beans. Test left to look for a village. "Test said hi Pikachu". "Pikachu said hi". "Pikachu said welcome to my village". Test did research on some of the crops. 2plants were called bilberry and mulberry. Test was allergic to mulberries. Test threw the mulberries away. Test planted the bilberries. Test had a dream about being wealthy. bilberries tasted like fruit punch. "Raven said thanks Test". "Test said no problem". Test watered the plants everyday. Pikachu took some bilberries home to his people. Test watched the news every morning. Today the news said it was going to rain. Test got a flashlight just in case the lights go out. The lights went out and Raven was hungry. "Raven asked Test do you have anything to eat"? "Test said toast,cereal,or a sandwich". Raven made some toast. Starfire got so tired she went to bed. Starfire heard a knock on the door. Starfire got scared.

Starfire answered the door. It was a girl at the door. "Hi my name is shorty". "Starfire's said come on in". Starfire made some tea for Shorty. "Shorty said thanks". "Shorty asked Starfire can I call you mom"? "Starfire said sure".

Raven took a cake she was baking out the oven. Trey got 1piece,Raven gave Purl 2pieces. Raven trained Purl to brush his teeth,and wash his face. Purl went to the bathroom to wash his face. Purl then went to bed. Purl woke up because he heard a sound. Purl went to investigate. Purl saw a robber. Purl started attacking the robber. Raven woke up and went downstairs. She saw Purl attacking a robber. "Raven said good boy". Purl purred as if saying thank you. Raven walked up the stairs and went back too bed. "Jackson asked mom can I have a DS"? "Raven said in

1month". "Jackson said OK". Jackson went back to his room and downloaded Skype on his phone. Jackson went to school and asked Jake his username on Skype. Jackson added Jake to his contacts. At school Jackson's teacher Mr. pommel let's you do any thing but bad thing's. Jackson added Kyle,and Lyle to his contacts. Jackson started charging his phone.