The new generation

It was time for Precious,Jackson, and Jake's generation. The children went to Garvey elementary. Vicious also liked watching TV. Jake and Precious had to go to work. Jackson had to be in charge of cleaning,dog,and sometimes kids. Jackson was so bored he needed a break. Jackson called Precious. "Jackson asked Precious can you take care of the kids because I need a break"?

"Precious said fine". Precious came home and didn't go to work for a month. Jackson cleaned and did everything but take care of the kids. Vicious felt sick.  Precious took him to the doctor. "The doctor said here's some antibiotic cream put on him twice a day".  Precious put the cream on Vicious twice each day. Vicious felt better after a month. Precious then gave Vicious a bath.  Vicious loved getting baths. Precious met a girl named Gatherer. "Gatherer asked can I live here"? "Precious said NO THIS IS OUR PALACE"!!! The girl went in the woods crying. A mama bear heard her crying and took the girl to their home. The girl stopped crying. papa bear made Gatherer some hot cocoa and cooked fish. Precious bought a curtain for the classroom. "Precious asked Johnny can you hang this curtain up please"? Johnny hung 6curtains up. Jackson saw a contract. The contract said sign and be a better person. Jackson didn't fall for it. Jackson burned the contract.