introduction

author's note

First of all, I'm sorry.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So you think I'd start this book off by typing "Hey! Welcome to my book!" or whatever basic Wattpad fanfiction writer would type. But I'd like to apologize for beng gone for so long. School is so stressful at the moment, to the extent that I barely use my phone anymore. Right now I'm in Science class, bored as hell watching a 30 minute Bill Nye video. ( Yes, we still watch those types of videos. Also, no hate! I love Bill Nye, but I've watched this episode before, haha. ) Anyways, I'm gonna start working on this book. I might delete The Sycamore Tree, and keeping The Quest on hold. I hope you like this book, I'll try to finish it this time and I hope this makes up for the time I've been away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀By the way, the the quote "How far do you need to push to be perfect?" is inspired by Pushing Perfect by Michelle Falkoff. I've only read the start of it ( It was a preview in the back of one of my Michelle Falkoff books ) and it's about a girl that swims and gets acne and stuff, but I don't know the rest.  Anyways, let's get into the book!

Project Perfect

From having an ideal life in Pittsburgh to being a nobody in a whole new place, how far does Mackenzie need to push to be perfect? This is Mackenzie Ziegler's story, and her Project Perfect plan.

She was already perfect; popularity, best friends, and she was so close to having a boyfriend.

And now that everything has changed, how far does Mackenzie need to push to be perfect? And how long does her Project Perfect plan take?

characters

mackenzie ziegler { main }

 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀other characters:

maddie & tyler ziegler
melissa gisoni
johnny & lauren orlando
annie & hayley leblanc
brynn rumfallo
[ more characters will be added ]

warnings:
swearing ;)

by the way:

this book will be themed jaurenzie+annie&hayley+others

it will be mostly mackenzie's point of view
since she's the main.

edit: it turned out to have a lot of 3rd person point of views too :)

save the date i made this book:
january 18, 2018
©2018 @booksofjenzie

i'm sorry, once again. love y'all.
-clare xoxo