ten → i'll try again

Mackenzie laughed at Johnny's clever joke. She was actually having a good time with him, like she's expected. Their giggles toned down a bit, as they walked under the shimmering stars of the sky.

"So Mackenzie.." Johnny said, looking down with his cheeks heating up.
"Call me Kenzie." Mackenzie quickly interrupted, smiling at him. Her plan was working, whatever malicious thing she'd do would work.
She slithered her hand onto his, as Johnny's cheeks turned a hot shade of pink. She's truly making him fall for her, really hard.

Johnny paused and Mackenzie stopped too. She let go of his soft hand an looked him in the eyes, something he didn't return. Once again her blushed, and looked down at his expensive dirty Yeezy's.

"I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend." He mumbled, stuttering at the last word, causing Mackenzie to not quite catch what he said.

"I'll try again." he continued, scratching the back of his neck and proceeding to finger-comb his hair, two habits that Kenzie's saw personally that Johnny has a lot.

"Mackenzie Ziegler." He said, now looking at her in the eyes and smiling. He's gained confidence over the past few minutes.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said firmly. Mackenzie smiled, and happily hugged him. "Yes."

He punched the air in joy, and exhaled the breath her didn't even know he was holding. Mackenzie smirked and his joyful reaction, laughing.

That's when Johnny Orlando kissed Mackenzie Ziegler on the lips. Under the stars, in a moonlit park. They held it for about 5 seconds before Kenzie let go, breathing in and grinning. The male returned the gesture, before walking her home whilst holding her soft and delicate hand.

Poor boy.

words: 290
words w a/n: 305

hey b's 💘
i love u

-clare xoxo