eleven → too much of a good thing is bad

3rd Person

Mackenzie walked in the school in her normal resting bitch face and being the center of attention. Almost the whole school knows she's been dating Johnny Orlando since last night, resulting her to be more popular than any popular person the school has ever had. Not to mention, Jenzie is basically Northview High's power couple.

She's been working out and taking dance classes with Jayden too, causing every single girl to envy her perfect curves and flat stomach. Like she said, everyone loves sporty girls.

Johnny appeared beside her, interlocking his hand with her's, as they walked down the halls. Two seconds later Lauren and Jayden pop up beside her, the group now being the center of attention. It's just like in the movies, but more realistic. Plus, she did get a few dirty glares from jealous girls. She did have the hottest sweetheart.

Not to mention, Mackenzie is an A student, getting honor rolls every semester and bringing home multiple certificates.

The brunette was on a roll, to the point that she was already perfect. Too perfect, and that was a good thing.

But maybe too much of a good thing is bad, too.

words: 200
words w a/n: 245

VERY short chapter, but this is how kenzie'slife will be like for the next few months of the school year.but like i said, too much of a good thing is bad too. oof.

i highkey love you all haha

-clare xoxo