nine → he's hot

Mackenzie flipped her hair back, smiling. She was happy that she knew she had the affect on Johnny; He was clearly hooked on her, like how most of the boys in school are.

She went out of her Science classroom alone; Johnny had to go to his Math class which was the opposite way Kenzie was going.

She walked the halls confidently, with people she never even knew started smiling at her. Boys had their eyes on her; girls she didn't know were waving. She's popular.

She walked in her next class, almost late, and sat beside Lauren, she immediately saw her once she stepped in the room.

"Hey." Lauren greeted, smiling at her. The brunette returned the kind gesture and focused her attention on the old man teaching her and her classmates about Spanish.

2 days later

"Mackenzie!" Tyler said, running into her room.
"What?!" Mackenzie mocked, checking herself out in the mirror. She was just about to go on a 'date' with Johnny.

She made sure she looked presentable and cute, but she also wanted to be comfortable. You can tell by the just looking at her outfit, Maddie helped her out.

"Maddie told me you have a date." He replied, scowling. Ever since her parents got divorced, Tyler acted like he was the strict father who wouldn't allow his daughters to be dating someone.

"Who is this guy?" He asked.
"Johnny Orlando."
"Height?" He asked again.
"6 feet."
"Sports?"
"Bastketball.
"Appearance?"
"Hot." I replied. "He's hot." My brother looked at annoyedly.
"You know what I mean." He groaned.

She rolled her eyes in response, but replied anyways.
"Dirty blonde, green eyes"

"Okay, did you guys fu-" The doorbell rang. Thank God., Kenzie thought.

"Looks like my dates's here." I said, smiling and pushing past my older brother.

"Wait, so it's a legit date?" He shouted, making sure I heard him as I went out the front door.

"I can't hear you!!" Kenzie said, before escaping outside and greeting Johnny.

"You look pretty — pretty good". He said, mesmerized.

words; 340

sorry for not
updating, my finals are
2 days from now and i've
been studying!