0.6

Peyton

I stared at the TV screen with a blank, unamused expression as more and more jump scares continued to roll by. Jimin and Jungkook cuddled together, hiding behind the blanket that covered them both.

A crazed-looking girl came on, her hair sticking up and tangled, it immediately reminded me of Piper. A short and loud laugh escaped my lips as I slapped a hand over my mouth.

My body shook as I silently laughed, earning weird looks from the boys. "What?"

"How is that funny?!", Jimin exclaimed, flinching as she came up again, letting out a deadly screech.

"It reminded me of Piper in the morning," I leaned my head back against the couch, loud laughs escaping past my lips without me bothering to stop them.

Jungkook screamed, flinging his boys toward me while I groaned at his weight on my stomach and lap. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, squeezing my shoulders in fear.

"Piper isn't that scary," I pat his back, trying to push him off of me. I could be losing air, probably am. "Get off me!"

Jimin snickered from my right side, standing up and coming over to the large hunch sitting on my lap. Jimin jumped on top of my other side, copying Jungkook's position.

I grunted in pain, feeling more weight added to my body. I wasn't in extreme pain but I could feel my leg and arm muscles tensing up quickly. "Guys, get off."

"Turn the movie off," Jungkook whined, while I moved my arm around, I held back a hiss of pain, my tricep burning.

"I can't with the two babies on my lap," I mumble, finally getting my hand to touch something cold. I fumbled with it, finally hearing the silence that filled the room. "Get off now."

Jungkook peeked over his shoulder, sighing in relief as he plopped down next to me. I poked Jimin's head, which was resting on top of mine. "You two."

Jungkook giggled, while I turned my head to look at him. Jimin's head fell onto my chest, while I shoved him off, hugging myself.

"They hurt, ya know!", I exclaim, my eyes shooting up at the sound of knocking on the door. I push myself up, raising my arms above my head. I feel my shoulders and back crack while I breath passes through me. "I got it."

I waddled over to the door, yanking it open, half expecting to see Piper. It wasn't Piper, it was a dude with dark brown hair.

"Jimin didn't tell me he had a girlfriend," he awkwardly spoke first, while I glared at him. He held his hands up in surrender, taking a step back. "Not putting labels on it?"

"There is no label!", I announced in anger, hearing quick footsteps approaching behind me. Jungkook wraps an arm around my tense shoulders while I ducked my head, his arm falling to his side.

Jimin smiles at the guy, holding his fist out to him, the guy hitting his fist on his. "I see you've met Pey."

"Pey?", I cock an eyebrow at him, shaking my head and holding up a finger. "Only my friends get to call me nicknames, it's Peyton to you."

The guy at the door laughed, looking directly at me. "I like her."

"I don't," Jimin mumbled, crossing his arms in an attempt to look intimidating.

"Don't try that on me," I shove his body away, smirking as I was about to expose him more. "Both of you were just screaming like babies and sitting on my lap because of a movie."

Jungkook's hands dropped onto my shoulders, turning me toward the door. He pushed me while I took steps forward until I was standing outside the door. "You can leave now."