0.7

Peyton

"I have," Jimin states, raising his hand up while the other two shook their heads. I heard a slam behind me, turning my head to look at the shorter guy helping up the taller one.

"Best out of three!", I shout to them, while they retreated back to their corners. "Back to you two."

"I've never met someone like you," Jungkook breathes out, flinching when he heard another slam. "You come here?"

"Practically every day for a couple years now," I nod, looking at the vacant bag hanging in the corner.

"Jimin does too," the guy I didn't know the name of finally puts the pieces together. "Does he see you?"

"He lives across from me, he boxes when I do, he works with me," I list off, glaring at the proud Jimin who nodded happily. "He might be a stalker."

He glared at me now, while I just gave him an innocent smile, casually giving him the finger. "I'm not a stalker."

I hear a slam and some bickering from over my shoulder, while I quickly spun around to face the two guys staring at each other. I scrambled and jumped into the ring, pushing the two away from each other.

"What did I say?", I ask them, giving them hard looks. They both continued to stare at each other, ignoring my question. "What did I say?!"

Their eyes snap to mine, shooting me guilty looks. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for their responses.

"No matter who wins or loses," the taller one began speaking, stopping halfway through his response.

"We go back to the way we were before the ring," the shorter one finishes for him, both looking down.

"Disagreements don't exist in this room," I state, eyeing them before pointing towards the door. "If I find out that you continue to bicker like that, I'll make sure with my last bit of energy that you don't come for two weeks."

They looked up at me, nodding when I gave them a serious look. They both walked toward each other, holding a hand out and shaking it once.

"Now, go home and rest," I pat their arms, walking as they sulked their way out of the ring. "Don't you dare try to bring the disagreement out that door."

I smiled, hearing mumbles of 'okays' and 'sorrys' leave their mouths. Once they left the room, I dropped to the floor of the ring. I laid on my back, my heart pounding in my chest.

I hadn't even touched a bag or anything and I wasn't tense anymore. That was very odd.

"You aren't gonna punch?", I hear a familiar voice from my side. I look over at the door, seeing Piper and her boyfriend, crossing her arms over her chest.

I jumped up, swinging myself out of the ring, running over to her. I stood in front of her, watching her hard expression rest on my face.

"You said you wouldn't tonight."

I looked down at my wrapped up hands, feeling eyes boring into my head. "Stress."

She heard my one worded answer, sighing as I stared at my hands. "Doesn't mean you need to."

"I didn't do anything," I mumbled, glancing up to meet her eyes. She stared at me, trying to decide whether to believe me or not.

"Why were you in the ring?", she spat out, while I quickly flinched, not wanting to cause any more tension between us.

"I didn't do anything," I repeat, knowing she would only worry if she found out that I basically controlled the guys who walked through that door.