1.4

Peyton

I groaned for the millionth time, the feeling of someone bouncing on top of me just becoming annoying.

"Cmon! We are going to go to the amusement park with the guys," Piper repeated again, continuing with her bouncing. I just pushed her off of me, hearing her hit the floor while I snorted, keeping in a laugh.

I heard footsteps running to my door, possibly expecting to see me on top of Piper, beating her up. I heard sighs of relief, earning a scoff from Piper's lips.

"I'm fine, thanks," she mumbled, launching on top of me again. She laid on me, her body warmth acting as a blanket. I snuggled into her, smiling softly as I hugging my blanket tighter. "This isn't supposed to be comfy."

"Too bad," I grumbled, shrinking into my bed more and more. My head was barely above the blankets, I was hiding from any sign or humanity.

"What will it take to get you up?", I peeled an eye open, squinting against the light that invaded my sight. She paced back and forth, glancing up at the group of guys awkwardly standing by my door. "What should I do?"

"Water?"

"I fall asleep in pools," I comment, waving his suggestion off immediately.

"Screaming?"

"I've lived with Piper all my life, I'm a pro," I mumble more, turning down more options.

"I know," Piper sounded evil, I wasn't sure if I liked it. I peeked over the blanket, seeing her standing above me, a smirk resting on her face. "If you don't come with us, I'll just have to ask if King Bobby will come over to hang out with you."

My eyes widened, my mouth parting slightly as the words left hers. I shot out of bed, sliding into my already open closet. "I'm suddenly willing to be with freaks the whole day."

Piper laughs evilly, pulling clothes out of the drawer, letting it hang on her finger while I run out and grab it. "Get dressed."

"I hate you," I state, matter-of-factly pointing a finger at her, snatching the bra and underwear she held out. "How dare you threaten that."

Time to get ready. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, struggling to slip out of my clothes at the same time. I turned the tap on, rinsing my brush under it before swishing around and rinsing my mouth out.

I pulled my shirt over my head, putting on my bra and the deodorant that sat in front of me. It looked new, but I still used it.

I slipped on the rose color top, fixing the knot that was tied so it was more to the side than in the middle. It had the word 'cute' printed on the left boob. I pulled on the short denim shorts, fixing the rolled up ends so it looked even.

I forced my feet into my white sneakers, pulling a white Adidas hat over my hair and coolly put on some black shades. I grab my phone that was on the nightstand, hopping my way down the hallway.

"Piper, I finished for you," I said in a sing-song voice, jumping into the room and waving my hands around. "Jazz hands for effects."

"No need," Piper shakes her head, biting her lip as if she was hiding something. "I have a surprise."

"Who's in on it?", I eye the people behind her, all looking confused while I glanced back at Piper. "Just you?"

"Yep, just me. They won't know what the surprise is," she bounces on the balls of her feet, her hair bouncing in the process. "Turn around."

I raised an eyebrow, slowly spinning around on my heel, my eyes landing on the special figure smiling widely at me. "Roscoe?"

"It's been a while," he nodded, stepping forward and opening his arms wide for me to embrace him. I gladly did, jumping on him like a koala, my legs wrapping around his thighs, arms stretched around his back.

Piper squealed behind me, she knew how much I missed him. I haven't seen him since I left high school, it's been almost five years.

He laughed, stumbling as I restricted his legs from moving. He held onto me by my arms, patting my head like I was an animal. "You miss me?"

"Isn't it obvious?", I hummed to him, standing up straight when I released him. "The only thing that changed about was your height."

"Along with the fact that I got hotter," he smirked, snapping his fingers at me. I nodded sarcastically at him, rolling my eyes at his cocky behavior.

"Still as cocky as ever," I mumble, earning a punch to the shoulder from him. "Still weak too."

He scoffed loudly, feigning hurt as he held a hand to his chest. "You've wounded me."

"How's April?", I ask, remembering his most recent girlfriend he told me about. He's been struggling to find someone suitable for his love.

"Pulling through, kinda upset she can't meet you," he simply answers, pinching my arm when I give him a selfish smile. "I leave tomorrow afternoon though."

"Then let's make today count," I smile, turning back to Piper, seeing her sitting next to Tae. "What amusement park are we going to?"

"I don't know, ask Jimin or Jungkook," she shrugged, pointing at the two excitedly boys talking to each other. "They suggested it."

I walked over, smacking the tops of both of their heads. They stopped talking, looking up and meeting my gaze. "What amusement park?"

"Just some random one we saw a little ways from here," Jimin replies, continuing on with his conversation with Jungkook.

"Did you introduce the guys to Roscoe?", I ask Piper, heavily sighing when she shakes her head. I wave Roscoe over, making him stand by the TV. "Guys, this is Roscoe, my high school buddy."

They all waved back in unison, saying 'hello' and 'nice to meet you'. I started to point out who was who until I got back to myself.

"And you know who I am," I smirk, dropping it once I hear a phone start to ring. "That's you."

He excused himself, heading toward the kitchen, speaking into the phone he held to his ear. Piper pulled my hand, yanking me over to her. She pulled my head down, leaning up to whisper to me.

"You made someone jealous before," she whispered softly, my eyes immediately drifting to the red-haired guy I always found in my life. I tilted my head to the side by an inch, wondering why and how.

I hugged Roscoe, who I haven't seen in years and missed dearly. I even introduced him to everyone, finally considering them soon-to-be friends. I was still getting to know them all.

Jimin does look a bit tense and didn't give me cocky remarks when I talked to him. Did he not hear me talking about Roscoe's girlfriend, April?

Why does it suddenly matter that he's jealous?