0.9

Peyton

"Oh really, I didn't know," I sarcastically comment back, my eyes turning to slits as I stare at him.

"Is she always this scary?", one of the taller guys ask Jimin, while he smirks and nods his head as he looked at me. I hurried toward him, standing right in front of his body, my arms folded across my chest.

"I don't get why people think I'm scary," I mumble to him, cocking an eyebrow up. Jungkook chokes on his spit, coughing as I turned to look at him. "Got a problem?"

"You should've seen the way she handled the two guys before!", Hoseok saved Jungkook's life, smiling nervously at me.

"What did she do?", the one with wide shoulders nudged Jimin, glancing at me. I stared at his posture, tilting my head at him.

"All I did was make them swear to some speech I made up about boxing," I shrugged, hearing another cough escape Jungkook's lips. "They were fighting over who won the match they had, so I yelled at them until they listened."

"Which was pretty quick since the left the next minute or so," Jimin adds on, looking at the two guys standing slightly behind him. "Seokjin, Namjoon, meet Peyton."

"That's Peyton?!"

"What did you tell them about me? That's three of them getting all worked up about it," I whine, jabbing a sharp finger into his shoulder. He hisses, pushing my hand away while I continued to poke at him.

"You look so small though, like a cute type of girlfriend," the one who seemed to be named, Seokjin, replies out in awe. I glared at him, hearing the words small, cute, and girlfriend in a sentence about me.

"I may be small, but I pack a punch," I state harshly, snapping my eyes back to Jimin. "You, what did you tell them?"

"He told us how you act around people and punch the bag until a large dent is created," Namjoon tried to smile, a split second of a dimple appeared.

"That's true, but I don't ruin faces," I mumble, reminding myself of when Jimin approached me, asking why I never went in the ring. "I ruin the bags."

Jimin wrapped an arm around my shoulder, while I harshly shoved it off of me. He put it back on, catching my wrist that went to push it off again.

"Still won't be as strong as me," he chuckles, groaning once I kicked the back of his leg. I smirked triumphantly, hearing a snort behind me.

"Piper, you need to go to the doctor about your nose," I tease, ducking as her hand flew over my head. I spun around, sticking my tongue out at her failed attempt. I started to back away, running out of the room.

She walked out calmly, followed by the group of guys as I backed away from them. Piper was about to say something to me when I bumped into someone.

Their arms collided with the back of my head, while I slowly turned around, looking up to see a smirking face.

"Chip!", I exclaimed, holding my fist out to him. He pushes my hand away, ruffling my hair up, I scowl, punching his arm and stepping away. "You know I hate that."

"Why do your friends look so scared?", he nods at the people frozen behind me, while I laughed at their faces.

"They think you're gonna pummel me, you tend to scare people at first glance," I answer him honestly, while he tries to give them a friendly smile.

"Hey! That's the one that ran into me," he pointed over at Yoongi, waving him over. "Come over here, little guy."

Piper shoved Yoongi forward, thought of him getting killed running through her head. I tugged Yoongi over by his arm, waving the others over too.

"This is Chip," I introduce him, watching him wave at the scared humans. "This is one of the guys who went in the ring today."

"Speaking of which, I'm still mad at you for taking my brother's side," he grunted, looking down at me, frowning and furrowing his brows.

"Suck it up," I pat his arm, feeling him place a hand on my head, shaking it around. "Shaking my head won't change my thoughts."

"It was worth a shot," he shrugged, his eyes trailing over the line of people, stopping on Piper. "That Piper?"

I nodded my head, trying to hold in a laugh as Piper shook in the place she was standing. She waved her shaky hand, pulling it back to her side instantly after.

"Chip, I told you to go rest," I remind him, looking at his watch. "Do as I say."

"Nope," he ignores me, turning his head away from me. He wasn't gonna pull that trick on me now, nope. He obviously knew it wasn't gonna work, he's been trying for a year now.

"I'll ban you from boxing if you don't. I am not dealing with you when you're cranky, we don't need another world war."

He huffed, turning around and stomping away from me. I smirked, brushing hands together, getting rid of the imaginary dust.

Piper rushes forward at me, punching me in the left shoulder, hard. I whine, holding it as she glared down at me. Curse my height. "What?"

"You didn't tell me that you talk to people like that!", she screeches, nodding in the direction that Chip left in.

"Does it matter?", I stare at her, watching her chew her lip in anticipation. She glared at me for another minute or so, before dropping it into a worried glance.

"I hate that you have such a cold stare," she mumbled, hitting her head on my shoulder. "You scare too many people."

"It's not scary, I just stare until I get respect," I shrug my shoulder, hearing her deep sigh. "Whoever walks into that room, they go by my rules."

"Wait, those are your rules?!", Jimin exclaimed, comprehending what just left my mouth. "I've been following what you say?"

"You better continue to," I warn him, replacing my happy smile with my hard glare, he stares back at me, knitting his eyebrows together. I narrow my eyes to slits again, watching as his face twitches.

"Jimin, don't give up," I heard words of encouragement from Jungkook, who didn't phase my stare at Jimin, just hardened it. Jimin blinked a few times, before harshly swallowing and looking away. "Seriously?!"

"You try messing with that!"

"I'm not a 'that'," I growled at him, grabbing onto Piper's hand and pulling her away. "Goodnight people!"

I pulled Piper behind me, hurrying over to the section that the lifts were in. I push the up arrow button, immediately walking toward the set of opening doors. I whine in disgust, hearing the kissing noises coming from the box.

"There are cameras in here!", I shout, the two people pulled away from one another, pausing to shoot me a glare as I stopped from sucking each other's faces. "No one needs to see that."

I pressed a finger to our floor, glaring right back at the couple who awkwardly stood next to each other. They certainly looked too young to be doing anything, but that's my opinion.

I jumped off the lift once we reached our floor, finally slowing my pace to a normal walk. "I'm so tired now."

"How?", she laughs, pushing me away slightly.

"Chasing after you, and then putting in the effort to take down Jimin with a stare, that's effort."

"You really are lazy," she mumbled, smiling to herself.

"You know it!"