epilogue

*This will be a bit shorter than the other parts.*

Peyton

I wasn't the cuddling type of girlfriend but when it comes to Jimin, I just have to.

I snuggle closer to him, my head resting on his shoulder while he combs his fingers through my hair. He was making me sleepy, I wasn't mad about that but I'd like to stay awake a bit longer.

I hummed, holding back the yawn threatening to escape. He chuckled lightly, obviously knowing what was happening.

"Sleepy?"

"A little bit," I mumble, closing my eyes and wrapping an arm around his back and draping one over his stomach. He removes his hand from my hair, wrapping his around my shoulder, cuddling me closer. "What did you do to me?"

"Softened you up," he jokes, earning a scoff from me. It was a bit true, he did soften me up a bit, but I was still the same, harsh and tough. Sort of.

It was different now. Jimin and I boxed together, we worked closely together now, always finishing up quickly to just relax. I guess being his neighbor isn't a bad thing.

He stuck by his word. He didn't treat me like I was expensive. Treated me better than I thought was possible. He always was sweet about things, little things here and there. I valued them.

Piper and Tae are still together, both childishly growing up. She still teases me months later about how stupid I was to run away from him. But then, she praises me because it turned out better than most people.

"Hey, Jimin," I whisper to him, tilting my head up to watch his face. He met my gaze, his pupils dilating as he stares down at me.

"What's up?"

"I love you."

The three words that we never decided to say yet. We both agreed we wouldn't push the other into saying until they were ready.

Right now, he may not be ready, but I am. I can now say that I feel loved and that I can love.

His smile grew bigger, the words ringing throughout the air. He leaned his head back, taking in happy breaths.

"I love you too."

The boxer girl finally found her boxer boy.