《Chapter 3》

~Jin~

Darkness..
It was so cold.
I feel like I'm dreaming.

Until I heard the muffled voices.

"This is all your fault you asshole!"

"I'm sorry! It was an accident! He was standing in the middle of the road!"

"Our... h-hyung is... probably... d-dead now... be-because of you!" I could barely make out the last line since the person saying it was crying.

Then I remebered.
I recalled every event. The headlights, the crash, the pain. I suddenly realised how much pain I was in and let out a painful cry.

"Hyung!" I heard two voices say, I was waking up so I could finally identify the voices as Jungkook and Jimin. They darted straight to me and I heard a voice I know from somewhere but I wasn't worried about it at the moment, I was focused on my friends.

"H-hyung are you okay?!" Jimin said frantically trying not to put me in anymore pain by hugging me.

"What happened?" I knew the answer, but I just wanted to know if I was thinking straight since I was still in shock about my parents kicking me out.

"You were hit by a car. You have three broken ribs, and your knee is broken aswell. You were also in a coma for a few days, you're lucky the car was able to slow down a little." Jungkook said the last line through gritted teeth.

The familiar voice spoke again, "Hey look, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop, my brakes weren't working one hundred percent. Plus he was standing in the middle of the road... wait what were you even doing?"

Before I could answer I heard a phone ring.

Jimin picked up his cell phone to a screaming mother and when he put the phone down he sighed, "I'm so sorry hyung, but Jungkook and I have to go, my mother needs help."

"That's alright." I said.

"Don't do anything stupid," I heard Jungkook say to the unfamiliar male, grabbing him by the collar, this was the first time I had caught a glimpse of him, and my eyes widened as I looked at him.

Isn't that my..... crush,

....Namjoon?

Then they walked out and I was alone with him.

It was silent for a second, but he broke the silence first, "Look, you're probably wondering who I am.. My name is Namjoon, and I'm the one who hit you, look before you cut me off I want to say sorry, I couldn't stop and-"

Even though he told me not too, I cut him off anyway to introduce myself, he was pretty popular and of course I had to crush on the popular guy so he probably didn't even know I existed, "Don't worry about it, I'm Jin, and it's not your fault. I wasn't thinking straight because I.. I.." before I knew it I felt the tears rolling down my face, I couldn't stop them because I had been holding it in.

"Shh-shh it's okay, you can only tell me if you want to."

"Look I know I just met you but I feel like I can trust you..." I lied to make it the least bit obvious that I knew him. I paused for a few seconds before I started again. "I was just at my parents, and they had found my diary that had my biggest secret in it, it didn't say it directly so I had to explain it to them.. I hadn't came out to them yet, and I told them I was gay."

~Namjoon~

Even though I already knew him I felt I needed to introduce myself because I didn't think he knew me, this was the boy who went to my school that I had a crush on, he was probably the most beautiful human being I'd ever seen but that was before the.. incident.. and he caused my stomach to get butterflies every time I saw him. But after the incident I told myself I would stay away, I was locking away my emotions, right? This was better..

right?

I was deep in thought yet still listening to him, but froze when I heard the last part

"...and I told them I was gay."

The words were flying around my head and I felt the butterflies spark in me again. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I don't know what came over me, but I spat the words before I could even stop myself, "You can stay with me,"

"What?"

I wasn't gonna be rude, I did hit him, so I frantically tried to make it sound decent, "W-well since you don't have a place to stay and you'll probably need a while to recover, why don't you s-stay with me? I'll take care of you until you're one hundred percent...?" I cursed myself for studdering and i just had to hope he didn't get the wrong idea, as he just said he was gay.

But I wouldn't mind... wait what the fuck am I thinking about?

I can't let these emotions get over me, I....

used to like him.

But little did he know, he was only telling himself that to remain the cold hearted person he'd wanted to become.

♡♡♡♡

AHH THE NAMJIN FEELS