《Chapter 19》

~Namjoon~

I know I didn't want to but I've missed so much school recently I needed to go. Jin woke up yesterday and it was now Monday once again.

"Hey, where's Jin?" A sudden voice from behind me spoke. It was Jimin, with a worried look on his face, "he's usually with you, isn't he?"

"Jimin..." I forgot how our friends would ask where he is, and it's so hard to talk about. My eyes started to water as I recalled the events in my mind again, "..there w-was an a-accident.."

"What?! Is Jin okay?! What happened?!"

"I don't think I'm capable of repeating it so I'll tell everyone at lunch, just wait a few hours, please.."

"Okay.. I'm trusting you"

-

Lunch

I left class early, and sat at our usual table alone waiting for everyone. By now I figured Jimin told everyone to meet here.

I then saw Jimin approaching with everyone else. All of them seemed confused.

"Okay.. Namjoon.. what happened to Jin.." Jimin said softly, sitting next to me and softly patting my back.

My eyes started watering again, and I was trying to contain myself as I was speaking, "His.. His dad found us.. and.. he-he was drunk. He had a glass bottle and-" I then broke into sobs, the events kept replaying in my head.. the smash of the glass and the blood all over the floor, "he.. he smashed it over Jin's head and started beating the shit out of him, I came in just in time and pulled him off.. I almost killed his dad until the cops came.."

"Oh my god" I heard Jungkook say, I could sense the tension. Everyone was silent and I heard small sniffles.

"Then when he was in the hospital.. he-he flatlined... b-but he came back.. He came back to me.." I then smiled softly, remembering what he said when he woke up.

"Oh thank god!" Yoongi said, and more relived sighs came from the boys.

"He's resting well now, and he's recovering. He has a major concussion and still hasn't been properly awake yet."

"Can we see him after School?" Jungkook spoke suddenly.

"Yes, but we can't crowd around him, so if he does wake up it doesn't hurt him. He's very sensitive due to the concussion."

Then we all planned to meet after school to go visit Jin.

♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the short chapter but things will get better I promise;)