《Chapter 22》

~Namjoon~

Today is the day Jin is finally able to go back to school. He still isn't fully recovered but the doctors approved him to go to school, he's just able to take breaks if he needs.

I woke up to him beside me, laying there looking like the most innocent creature on Earth.

I lightly shook him, "Baby, it's time to go back to school."

"Okayyy.." He sighed sleepily. I then got up to go take a shower.

I felt the heat from the water on my chest and it stung, he still had bruises from..

His thoughts were cut short when he heard a loud thump.

Luckily he was basically done with his shower, he rushed out with only a towel on to see Jin on the floor.

"Jin are you okay?" I asked worriedly, rushing over to him.

He giggled, "I just fell off the bed-" he cut off his sentence looking down at my body, "Namjoon.. w-why are you covered in b-bruises.."

I quickly got up, "N-nothing.." I stuttered.

"Namjoon, what happened!"

"Don't worry about it." I then ran out grabbing some black jeans and a baggy grey hoodie. I then walked downstairs heating up a quick breakfast.

I then heard Jin coming downstairs and looked up at him, "You're slow," I chuckled.

"Namjoon.. stop hiding things."

I stared at him for a few seconds.

"What happened Joonie." He then sat down cupping my cheeks. I couldn't look into his eyes filled with worry.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Fine. Be that way, I guess you can't trust me."

"Jin, no it's not that-"

He cut me off with an angry tone, "I'll be in the car."

I got up and grabbed my things chasing him towards the car. I then got in seeing him already seated with his earbuds in.

Sigh.. I only want to protect him..

-

We got to the school thirty minutes early so I tried talking to him but he just kept his earbuds in and walked away towards our friends. It breaks my heart seeing he thinks I don't trust him.. so I just walked around not even going towards our friends. I wanted to be alone.

I was walking in an empty hallway thinking to myself when suddenly I turned the corner only to see something I was really hoping to avoid, but it's happened everyday ever since people found out about me and Jin, so why should I hope.

It was the group of boys that were in the same gang as Ace was.

"Hey gay boy, what's up? How are your bruises doing?"

I just stared at them, waiting for my daily beating to happen again. I've gotten used to it after awhile.

No one else knows, I'm only keeping it to myself to protect Jin, but I think the others have caught me limping before.

I was jerked out of my thoughts by a sudden sting in my cheek, "Answer when you're being spoken to, slut!"

"I'm sorry."

"Oh shut up, I'm do done with his pathetic cries, it gets worse everyday.." What seems to be the leader suddenly spoke, "put plan 'revenge for Ace' into action...

..Kill him."

I gulped at the words.. no I can't leave Jin.

But I'm protecting him, they only want me.

I was cut once again from my thoughts by suddenly being shoved against the cold lockers. They started punching me and kicking me, this time with much more force than usual, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Shut up bitch!" One of them screamed.

I felt the cuts and bruises starting to form on me. I was being kicked in the stomach repeatedly, punched in the chest with hard force.. I was outnumbered so I laid there letting it happen like I usually do.

They said they're going to kill me, so it'll end soon.

♡♡♡♡

TO BE CONTINUED..
You're welcome :)