《Chapter 26》

~Jin~

"Remind me to never have sex with you ever again.." I said walking into the apartment with Namjoon following after a long, hard day of complete teasing at school.

"Hey! Come on! You know you loved it!"

"Did I?" I smirked.

Wrong thing to say..

Because he shoved me against the wall after that statement pinning my arms up above my head and leaning towards my ear. His hot breath against my skin sending shivers through my body causing my breath to hitch.

"Oh really baby boy?" He whispered in my ear.

"O-okay! O-okay.. I lied, I lied.." I stuttered out.

"Lied about what exactly?" He smirked. God he just loves punishing me..

"I loved last night with you." I whispered.

-

~Namjoon~

I couldn't sleep. This one thought was on my mind.. I'd been thinking about it for awhile and I really need to do it.

Jin was beside me with his arms around me and his head buried in my chest. I saw his chest rising softly, I knew he was fast asleep, so I pushed his arms off me and got out of bed.

I walked towards the living room looking for my phone which I left on the coffee table. I then picked it up looking at the time..

2:00am

Meh.. they're still up.

I then pressed the call button, following with a few rings and then a  familiar high pitched sleepy voice,

"Hello? Namjoon why are you calling me so late?"

"Meet me at Sunshine Cafe, and bring Jungkook, it's urgent." I then hung up grabbing a coat and my keys. I rushed out the door and into the car heading to the cafe.

I sat there with three small hot chocolates waiting for the people I had called. Then suddenly the cafe door rang and I saw the boys walk in.

"Hey Namjoon, what's up?" Jimin said worriedly.

"Jimin, Jungkook.. I need help..."

"With what? Is Jin okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes he's fine.. I just...

..I want to propose to him."

♡♡♡♡

Y'ALL!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..