《Chapter 7》

~Namjoon~

It's been a week since I told him everything and we had been getting closer as friends ever since, and every day my feelings got deeper for him. But he didn't need to know that, I know he doesn't like me back. He probably just sees me as the friend who hit him with a car.

He was now off his crutches and was doing pretty well, he was healing so fast and it was so amazing to see, but I still blame myself for breaking that poor man.

But.. one night he told me he was going out and ever since then, he's acted weird lately.. and I want to ask him what's wrong but I can't seem to gather the courage.

~Jin~

A few nights ago I had gotten a weird text,

"Meet me at the cafe a block from where you're staying on Saturday at 7pm."

I didn't know what to think of it, I started getting weird thoughts in my head but brushed it away. It's probably just an old friend trying to scare me.

-

Saturday

I walked into the cafe and sat down, waiting for the person to show up.

When suddenly a very muscular and dark looking man barged into the cafe, he had dark black hair, and lots of scars on his face, and he was seemingly looking around for someone until his eyes locked on mine.

"Ah, good evening Kim Seokjin, I see you got my message. Call me...Ace."

"Hello.. Ace.. What did you want to meet me for? I don't know you.."

"Ahh but I see you know my friend Namjoon quite well."

"Huh?"

"You'll get it later," he seemed to look quite angry at me for questioning him, "Has he told you what happened to his.. parents?"

"Uhh.. yeah.. but he said only his friends and that one person knows-"

It suddenly clicked in, I now remember who this 'Ace' man is, he was the one who killed Namjoons parents and left the man I love a depressed mess.

"You bastard!" I reached over the table and slapped him, hard.

"Don't you dare put your hands on me, you know what I'm capable of!"

I sat down instantly and was prepared to listen to what this man wants.

"I just wanted to warn you about him, he doesn't care for anyone and he's just playing with you. He only feels bad because he hit you.. and once you're 100% he's just gonna cast you onto the streets and let you rot. Trust me, we were childhood friends I know how he is. Stay away from him.. dont let him manipulate you like he did to me. He knows the accident was all your fault and he'll eventually want you to own up to it."

All lies... but how could Jin know that?

"What do you mean by 'like he did to me'?" I was so shocked at what he said that I didn't even question how he knew about everything.

"He ruined my life, he used me and forced me to join the gang.. He wanted me to suffer for no reason! Plus we still talk, and he's told me all about you. How you're a lump of shit, depressing as fuck, and you just mope around, he's sick of taking care of you."

Once again, lies but Jin still didn't know that.

"What the.."

"Just stay away from him." And he got up and walked away, thinking about how he was successful of ruining Namjoon's life once again. He knew Namjoon liked Jin, because they used to tell each other everything.

That was the last thing he said before, leaving Jin with so many questions. Was Namjoon really like that? What do I do?

I decided I'd just distance myself and just wait for the day for him to kick me out.

♡♡♡♡

*sips tea*

*sips tea*