《Chapter 27》

~Namjoon~

"...I want to propose to him."

It was dead silent for a few seconds and a look of obvious shock on both of their faces, until Jimin broke the silence,

"A-are you serious..?"

"Yes, I am. I've never been more sure about anything, Jimin. I really love Jin.. I'm just not the romantic type.." I sighed.

"We'll help you." Jungkook smiled, "I admit I was so worried about him until you came into his life.. I hated you at first but then I saw how happy you made Jin."

"Me too." Jimin pitched in.

"Anyways.. Jin really likes simple yet romantic things, not too big and not too fancy."

"Mhm." I nodded.

"But more importantly, he likes things that come from the heart, and from you. So we can't help you too much... but we do know a type of place he's always wanted to go to.." Jimin added.

"Alright, I think I have an idea."

-

~Jin~

I woke up to an empty bed.. didn't we fall asleep next to each other?

I know we don't have any classes today, he usually stays in bed..

Then I heard a knock on the door and saw him come in with a tray full of food. This boy I swear to god-

"Hey babe, I figured you're still sore today so I brought you breakfast."

"You didn't have to!"

"I'd do anything for you, prince." Namjoon said softly, giving me a peck on the forehead.

I sighed, "Namjoon.. You have no idea how much I love you.."

"I love you too, babe." He giggled, and then sat beside me.

It was silent for a few minutes as I ate, but he broke it suddenly, "Do you wanna go out tonight?" He asked.

"Sure.. where to?" I said.

"Just.. out."

"Sounds sooo fun." I said sarcastically.

"Aw come on Jin I want to surprise you!"

"Okay.. whatever."

-

Later..

"Hurry up Jin!"

"Oh come on I'm almost ready!" I said while buttoning up my white shirt finishing it with a thin black coat over it. He told me to dress formal for some reason, whatever.

I then walked out to see him at the front door, "Woah don't you look handsome, babe." I said staring at him in a full suit.