《Chapter 5》

~Namjoon~

I stormed off without a word. I probably left the poor guy confused but I guess my anger didn't seem to care at the moment.

I promised myself I would lock away my emotions but Jin made me have these butterflies that made me weak. I don't know what's with this guy, I only simply thought he was cute... but everytime I look at him I... UGH STOP IT NAMJOON!

Even though I knew I shouldn't do it I turned back anyway, I can't leave the guy alone he still can't take care of himself.

-

Monday morning

"Ughh I'm so not looking forward to this."

I got up and got dressed, prepared to face another day of hell.. I mean... school.

I was just about to go into the guest room to help Jin get ready when I heard what sounded like sizzling coming from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jin making breakfast.

What a sweetheart..

I mentally slapped myself for this comment, I'm supposed to be pushing my feelings away, remember?

"Goodmorning. I made you some."

I was snapped out of my thoughts to the raspy morning voice from the man cooking. God it sounded hot.

"Fuck" I didn't mean to say this out loud but I guess it slipped.

"Huh?"

"Sorry you just startled me.. wait where are your crutches??" I had noticed he was standing on his own, sure his break wasn't that severe but he still needed them.

"I'm fine, seriously."

"But you need them, it-" I was suddenly cut off by a seemingly angered voice.

"Why would you care anyway? Mister cold hearted." It was obvious he was noticing how bipolar I've seemed to be recently and he was still upset about the 'questionare' last night. "Just eat your breakfast and let's go to school, I'll grab my crutches on the way out."

It was silent the rest of the time and we didn't say a word to each other on the ride to the school. Once I pulled up he stormed off and didn't even bother to acknowledge me for driving him.

I told myself to push him away, but why does it feel so wrong?

-

Lunch

It was lunch pretty quick and I was sitting at my usual table with Yoongi, Hobi, and Taehyung. Everything was pretty normal today, but that was until..

"Hey little orphan, how are the bills going without your mommy to pay for it?" These were the only people who knew about the incident other than my three friends because they happened to be in the same gang as Ace.

"Shut up." I heard an aggravated Yoongi say throwing his burger harshly onto his plate.

"Yoongi we don't need another fight," I grabbed his wrist trying to hold him back.

"Aww little Joonie, are we making you upset, aww look at the little glassy eyes he has!" I had to admit I loved my parents dearly and to hear this every single day I come here from these people made me even more depressed about it, so I cried my eyes out everyday once they left. Which they usually do after a few minutes.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as I heard that same voice from this morning,

"Why don't you leave the guy alone, huh? What did he do to you?" I saw the crutches and Jin with anger in his face, facing the bully. I looked down to hide my shame but, that was until I heard a punch from one of the bullies and the crutches fall to the floor.

And that's when I snapped.

♡♡♡♡

Ahh thank you guys so much for 60+ reads❤❤